Beauty Spectrum #3 lockdown moaning, missing Australia, ladies watch out for daddy’s promiscuous behaviour.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does it annoy anyone else how she always describes things as 'inoffensive'? Like she'll be describing something as being nice but instead she'll say 'it's inoffensive'???
Yeah she’s a weirdo it’s like the only words she can say are ‘inoffensive’ ‘niche’ ‘rogue’ or ...’esque’ she tries to be quirky but it’s just strange

Reactions: 12
Not sure why Molly’s calling Beverley ‘tiny’ multiple times in her latest TikTok, it’s got a population of 30,000 it’s hardly small 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not sure why Molly’s calling Beverley ‘tiny’ multiple times in her latest TikTok, it’s got a population of 30,000 it’s hardly small 🤣🤣
I thought I lived in a big town but our population is 12,000 🤣 not by Molly standards

Reactions: 7
Came to say the same thing 😂 I live in a Cheshire town that has a population of around 17.5k and I wouldn’t class my town (half the size of hers) as “tiny”. Loads of smaller towns only have 1 school (her town has a boy and girls school)so the story is basically that someone’s best friend, not ev n them (who she met in Aus shock horror) is from the same town as her.

Reactions: 7
As soon as I saw the premise of that tiktok I just KNEW it would begin with "sO i wEnT tO aUsTrALiA" :rolleyes: Get a personality Molly!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi everyone! You may remember me from the very long winded, list of things I hate about Molly post I made! Anyway I’m here to tell you if you’ve seen Miss Australia’s most recent TikTok of her calling out someone’s comment... it was me😂 I am the culprit! I comment random tit on most of her videos that I find irritating but I wasn’t expecting her to reply IN A VIDEO😂😭😂😭 I think I’m just an inexperienced tattler, you lot could do so much better than me and probably not get called out in a video. Well anyway now she’s sent all her minions on me, nice one Molly xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Hi everyone! You may remember me from the very long winded, list of things I hate about Molly post I made! Anyway I’m here to tell you if you’ve seen Miss Australia’s most recent TikTok of her calling out someone’s comment... it was me😂 I am the culprit! I comment random tit on most of her videos that I find irritating but I wasn’t expecting her to reply IN A VIDEO😂😭😂😭 I think I’m just an inexperienced tattler, you lot could do so much better than me and probably not get called out in a video. Well anyway now she’s sent all her minions on me, nice one Molly xx
haha I’ve just seen the TikTok;) but Molly, if you don’t care about these comments why are you drawing attention to them?👀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not Molly saying her life felt normal because she went to one shoot last week.. maybe I’m being forgetful but I don’t remember her doing too much work like that before the pandemic?!

Reactions: 17
I understand that we can't contest with Molly's feelings on the pandemic as at the end of the day it's how she feels. But I do think that she still doesn't acknowledge her privilege and is very naive to what goes on outside of her own little bubble. She is so lucky to still have a job during this pandemic let alone be earning the amount she does, so I think she needs to think more about her audience and their situations. I know everyone struggles and copes with things differently, but I think Molly whining about not being able to go to London every other week and travel (even though she went on like 3 holidays last year still?!), is ridiculous and she needs to put things into perspective and realise how bloody lucky she really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It doesn’t make sense for her to slag off the company who made her neon light and say they’re a bad company, to then go on and absolutely rim the tit out of the product. Then complaining about the delivery time and booting off with them to then say it took ages cos it came from China. If that’s the reason then why email them booting off about the delivery time and slander them online ??

Reactions: 11
She felt happy working in an office but didn't feel happy on trips with Tom, holidays with Tom and several days out last year all whilst receiving an income, living with family, seeing friends, celebrating her birthday, been able to go out for walks.

Have a day off molly ffs.
She just sounds like a whiny spoilt brat

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Nice to see molly and her dad wasting 4 tests having 2 done each for pointless ‘work’

Reactions: 10
Were they NHS tests or private ones? Can’t bear to watch the video and give her any views.
She doesn't say, but I suspect private based on the fact the company seems to have been administering them in their officers

Reactions: 4
She felt happy working in an office but didn't feel happy on trips with Tom, holidays with Tom and several days out last year all whilst receiving an income, living with family, seeing friends, celebrating her birthday, been able to go out for walks.

Have a day off molly ffs.
She just sounds like a whiny spoilt brat

I thought the exact same thing. Honestly I’m really disappointed in her, she hasn’t felt happiness since March? Are you bleeping joking me? How rude to everyone she has spent time with in the last year, she’s been on several holidays, seen her friends loads, spent time with her family, had several birthday celebrations... I mean what a joke, and this is the first time you felt happiness, what because you travelled to London?

I have no issue with her feeling down, life is tough atm and we can all relate to struggling, and I do agree that just because you’re in a lucky privileged position doesn’t mean you can’t feel down and sad about it. But is she really that self-absorbed and bratty that she really thinks she’s forgotten what happiness is and this was the first time tasting it in ages. I used to think she was just annoying and embarrassing but now I find her really dislikeable.

Oh and lol the neon lightning bolt was a Harry Potter reference hahahahaha 😭😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.