Beauty Spectrum #3 lockdown moaning, missing Australia, ladies watch out for daddy’s promiscuous behaviour.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel kind of sorry for Harry, molly talks to him like he’s a child. Questioning his sexuality on camera is so awful, how would she like it if he asked the same question of her. And saying “you might not know till you’re older”, that’s such a damaging thing to say, and he isn’t that much younger than molly!!

Reactions: 31
I feel kind of sorry for Harry, molly talks to him like he’s a child. Questioning his sexuality on camera is so awful, how would she like it if he asked the same question of her. And saying “you might not know till you’re older”, that’s such a damaging thing to say, and he isn’t that much younger than molly!!
I completely agree she’s acting as if he’s a young child even when they’re talking about different types of alcohol like wtf? he’s an 18 year old lad, not 10...

Reactions: 15
Yeah I know that it can be hard for older siblings to treat younger siblings as if they're the right age (I have a big age gap with my siblings and I get treated like I'm still 16 when I'm 24) but her and Harry are really close in age? I think she's just doing it to try and feel better than him.

Reactions: 7
why does she belittle him so much!!!! she thinks shes so much cooler than him??

Reactions: 14
And this one, unless every single person in her year went to uni straight from school then it’s definitely not ‘the norm’. I went to a very high ranking sixth form that sends loads of people to oxbridge (I’m not clever enough for those unis though 😂) and so many people took gap years or even just went and found jobs. No one ever told us that uni was a requirement unless she went to a sixth form that really enforced it. She always tries to make out that she’s so quirky and unique.

Reactions: 8
And this one, unless every single person in her year went to uni straight from school then it’s definitely not ‘the norm’. I went to a very high ranking sixth form that sends loads of people to oxbridge (I’m not clever enough for those unis though 😂) and so many people took gap years or even just went and found jobs. No one ever told us that uni was a requirement unless she went to a sixth form that really enforced it. She always tries to make out that she’s so quirky and unique.
🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Her own boyfriend didn’t even go to uni!! So clearly not ‘the norm’

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Someone asked if she wants to be married in 5 years and she said yes “if me and Tom are still together in 5 years.....”

I find it so weird that she always says things like”if” they’re together.. most people in long term relationships don’t speak like that

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Someone asked if she wants to be married in 5 years and she said yes “if me and Tom are still together in 5 years.....”

I find it so weird that she always says things like”if” they’re together.. most people in long term relationships don’t speak like that
I know! It comes across in a way as If she's not expecting them to actually stay together nor really wants them to?

She must have heard you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She must have heard you 😂
Omg that’s hilarious. She definitely reads here then 😂

hey Molly hun, so glad you’re so active on here. Stop trying to blame haters pulling you up for the fact you don’t want to commit to your boyfriend

Reactions: 9
If she didn’t want to go to uni then what was the point in doing the foundation year😂 if she is trying to be unique and not following “the norm” then why did she even feel the pressure to go to uni, she obviously was following the crowd. But it’s obvious she only went to uni for that year to get drunk and piss about, she hardly did any work and it didn’t seem like she enjoyed it at all.

Reactions: 12
Her video with Harry from yesterday is already on 18K views, yet her twilight one from last week is only on 9.6K... but she still doesn’t pay him to be in her videos 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
find it quite cheeky that she doesn’t pay him to be in videos.. even if he said he didn’t want to be paid it would be generous to give him a cut seems as he’s providing the entertainment, just shows how money orientated she is!!

She's proud that her parents dont help her financially - she lives there rent free! No bills, all her food etc paid for. She's an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Most youtubers I’ve heard of pay their family/other guests when they’re in the video! Surprised at that, and you’d think if she’s earning so much she’d be more generous and thankful and actually give him a cut of the money they made TOGETHER. And her family are in alllll her videos, especially the ones that do reasonably well (if you think well is 18k out of 127k subscribers...) Ugh she was so smug when he was saying he was jealous of her bank account 🤮🤮

She's proud that her parents dont help her financially - she lives there rent free! No bills, all her food etc paid for. She's an idiot.
Agreed, it’s easy to say you don’t have help when she has no outgoings other than stuff she buys for herself! She has no other responsibilities to pay for so of course she has loads of free income!

Reactions: 9
find it quite cheeky that she doesn’t pay him to be in videos.. even if he said he didn’t want to be paid it would be generous to give him a cut seems as he’s providing the entertainment, just shows how money orientated she is!!
I’d definitely give my brother a cut, especially if like Harry he’s in sixth form and doesn’t have a proper job. As Harry said, he’s taking time out of his day and he does bring more views to her videos. Doesn’t have to be much but if she’s earning more than 40k I’m sure she can spare some £

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.