Beauty Spectrum #11 Taylor Swift’s number one fan, I wonder how many birthdays she’s got planned

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll never forget her saying “spelling is not my strong suite.” 🤣 Even my phone tried to autocorrect that. She’s not using her brain on a daily basis because she doesn’t work or do anything else productive, so of course she’s losing and forgetting knowledge. She’s also glued to her phone and TikTok / social media where it’s common practice to not make the effort to spell things correctly even if you know how (not the case with Molly 😂).

The new video - lol at her saying she got two out of three answers correct - she didn’t (though still gave herself a clap 🙄). She got one. Three geography-related questions and she got one correct. That’s an intelligent ✨travel vlogger✨ right there. 🤩

Reactions: 5
In her new video, she's talking about how mad it was that 20 random strangers came and met them in Thailand. Erm you organized a group trip? And some of the people were your pals.

I wonder what Harry really thinks of her. He seems so laid back and bright, and she is just such a try hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anyone see Lydia Violet (mollys friend from a while ago) who was doing a lot of travel content and now has settled in Australia- but she’s got an office/corporate job and actually creating a life there? Her content is actually really interesting and I think captures what Molly was desperately trying to do, but seemingly very naturally rather than Molly trying so hard

Reactions: 17
Did anyone see Lydia Violet (mollys friend from a while ago) who was doing a lot of travel content and now has settled in Australia- but she’s got an office/corporate job and actually creating a life there? Her content is actually really interesting and I think captures what Molly was desperately trying to do, but seemingly very naturally rather than Molly trying so hard
I've been thinking that, Lydia's aussie content has been 10x more enjoyable to watch because she has actually shown the process of getting a flat/ a job in her field there rather than just passing off air bnbs as her actual home lol and also actually making an effort to properly settle in and meet people. Really been enjoying her vlogs recently, Molly's were just unwatchable and dull

Reactions: 10
Stompy Molly is back in the latest reel (and a very awkward kiss at the end where she seems to be trying very hard to get away from Tom)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Stompy Molly is back in the latest reel (and a very awkward kiss at the end where she seems to be trying very hard to get away from Tom)
that reel should never have been posted for a whole host of reasons. Oh dear!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
the reel officially highlights the fact her feet are constantly in a V shape💀can't deal with the feet kicking out with every step it baffles me

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've been thinking that, Lydia's aussie content has been 10x more enjoyable to watch because she has actually shown the process of getting a flat/ a job in her field there rather than just passing off air bnbs as her actual home lol and also actually making an effort to properly settle in and meet people. Really been enjoying her vlogs recently, Molly's were just unwatchable and dull
Yeah, her content it a lot better. She give the vibe of more mature content whereas Molly's always feels like she's still 18 and doesn't know how to do anything.

Reactions: 3
I feel like they’re going to break up one day and Tom is going to want to absolutely scrub his digital footprint

• Haha
Reactions: 17