Beauty Spectrum #11 Taylor Swift’s number one fan, I wonder how many birthdays she’s got planned

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have to be kidding me! She gets invited to a Gordon Ramsay restaurant, all this chav ever eats is tomato pasta or pizza ffs. But guess what? It was the best food she’s ever eaten. No tit Sherlock !

Reactions: 7
You have to be kidding me! She gets invited to a Gordon Ramsay restaurant, all this chav ever eats is tomato pasta or pizza ffs. But guess what? It was the best food she’s ever eaten. No tit Sherlock !
And she’s as smug about it as ever.

And add “potentially” to the long list of words that she doesn’t know how to use correctly.

Reactions: 4
Is she unable to enjoy anywhere for what it is without having to have a ‘potentially favourite’ something every time she experiences something new? And of course everywhere has to be compared to somewhere she’s been ffs. Yeah Molly we know you’ve been to Bali you big bore.

Reactions: 12
Tom is the most stereotypically British looking lad ever, no way people are mistaking him for being European

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She better not tell anyone in Turkey that it’s reminding her of Greece it won’t go down well

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't believe she's on holiday again. All her crying at the star of the year about being lost and she's basically on holiday every other week.

Reactions: 11
It’s end of March and she’s been to …. France Brighton Cardiff London 10x Belfast Oxford Denmark Sweden Norway Portugal Liverpool Turkey??? Why does she whinge so much

• Wow
Reactions: 25
duck me, I haven’t been anywhere yet this year. Can you imagine her living one day in a working person’s life on a low income. It’s disgusting that she cried about this.

Reactions: 23
what is this outfit please🤣😩this girl is chronically online and very much knows what’s trending but manages to miss every time!tbf i think she’s just so dedicated to being niche and different that she doesn’t attempt to make her outfits match a lot of the time. literally nothing in this works, the black headscarf is so random and the yellow is completely different to the yellow on the top and dark nude shorts?im confused

also not saying you need to wear what’s trending but a lot of influencer culture is copying one another

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
what is this outfit please🤣😩this girl is chronically online and very much knows what’s trending but manages to miss every time!tbf i think she’s just so dedicated to being niche and different that she doesn’t attempt to make her outfits match a lot of the time. literally nothing in this works, the black headscarf is so random and the yellow is completely different to the yellow on the top and dark nude shorts?im confused

also not saying you need to wear what’s trending but a lot of influencer culture is copying one another
I am adding this to the ongoing evidence that she's actually colourblind

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She says she takes a new bikini for everyday of a 5 day trip - maybe I’m the weird one but is that really necessary?? When I go on holiday I just take one swimming costume, rinse and gently clean it each night, and hang it up to dry for the next day, but maybe that’s too much effort for ‘influencers’ 😂

Reactions: 5
She says she takes a new bikini for everyday of a 5 day trip - maybe I’m the weird one but is that really necessary?? When I go on holiday I just take one swimming costume, rinse and gently clean it each night, and hang it up to dry for the next day, but maybe that’s too much effort for ‘influencers’ 😂
She's taking way too many. I went to Thailand for 2 weeks and only took two with. I just washed one each night and hung it up to dry.

Also her fashion sense in her new vlog is terrible. Finally wearing someone she got tailored in Vietnam - a horrible green blazer which goes with nothing.

I agree! I can understand two to swap out but it's excessive for a five day trip. I think influencers think people will care if they're wearing the same clothes when literally no one cares

IMG_6381.jpeg
1. How does she not regret these teeth. 🤢 They literally look like they have big stains on. I’d be straight back to the dentist asking for my old ones back. 😅
2. The Saffron Barker faces do not suit her at all. And what the hell does she AcTuAlLy look like with this outfit and sunglasses….

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
It’s end of March and she’s been to …. France Brighton Cardiff London 10x Belfast Oxford Denmark Sweden Norway Portugal Liverpool Turkey??? Why does she whinge so much
Also quoting myself to say all the other places she’s been to visit people like Manchester and derby. She really is so privileged

Also quoting myself to say all the other places she’s been to visit people like Manchester and derby. She really is so privileged
Privileged in both money and time. Even if you had the money for all of these trips, the average employee would have burnt through all of their annual leave by March. Imagine if she had to get a full time job in the real world!

Reactions: 15
What is she actually having a holiday from?? Life’s going to hit her like a slap in the face when all the social media money dries up🤣 surely it must be slowly winding down considering she’s doing ads with Avon??

Reactions: 10
Can someone with more business knowledge than me explain how she’s hidden her accounts so well on companies house?🤣 does that mean she’s put her business in someone else’s name?

Reactions: 3
Can someone with more business knowledge than me explain how she’s hidden her accounts so well on companies house?🤣 does that mean she’s put her business in someone else’s name?
I don’t know anything about these things but maybe everything’s in Carl’s name. Honestly wouldn’t be surprised if mummy & daddy pay her phone bill. 🥺

Reactions: 2