Beauty Spectrum #11 Taylor Swift’s number one fan, I wonder how many birthdays she’s got planned

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yikes that screams desperate - not even like its good quality preloved items, shes just selling tit stuff

Reactions: 13
She’s in London at Winter Wonderland so can’t have been that excited to see her family if she’s gone away again straight away!

Reactions: 10
Obviously checked her bank account since being home since she’s now selling half her belongings on Vinted. Can’t decide if she’s desperate or delusional for uploading these…
I wouldn't even pay for shoes in that condition, she's so greedy

Reactions: 9
I wouldn't even pay for shoes in that condition, she's so greedy
surely she’s trying to tap into a particular market there? There’s only one kinda person that would buy shoes in that condition.

Reactions: 4
There's some comments in her newest vlog about not reckless spending so she's definitely feeling the squeeze

Reactions: 2
Obviously checked her bank account since being home since she’s now selling half her belongings on Vinted. Can’t decide if she’s desperate or delusional for uploading these…
She hasn’t even tried to make them look at least sellable for the picture!

I wonder what her plan is now she’s home and no longer travel vlogging. Is she going to go back to the boring weekly vlog/ challenge/ haul videos when her channel is clearly dying, whilst all her friends are growing up getting a career, buying a house and getting married?

Reactions: 11
I love how she thinks non-random things are so random. How is the back to the future musical ransom? It's on in NY and her family saw it in London 😂😂

Reactions: 9
The thing with the Converse too is we've seen her wear Converse to go hiking, to go to the gym, etc. Those shoes are probably honking.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
The bit in her vlog asking why Madison Square Garden is called Madison Square Garden… I’m afraid they’re both thick as pig tit

It reminds me of Demi Donnelly

Reactions: 1