Beauty Spectrum #11 Taylor Swift’s number one fan, I wonder how many birthdays she’s got planned

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She only ever styles her hair from a few inches below her root downwards - her hair has no volume at all and always looks glued to her head. She really can’t be bothered.
This is my frustration with her hair. It doesn't need to be so...wide.

Reactions: 6
She’s cried a lot since getting home? What the hell? About what? About getting gifted about 17 holidays (her boyfriend, too) and seeing her favourite artist about 26 times? About taking more flights in the space of a year than most people I know have taken in their whole life? About eating dinner out every single night and borrowing people’s property and cars?

I get that it’s over FOR NOW but she knows that she’ll be able to do it all again next year, without even having to take time out to save. She’s so UNBELIEVABLY bleeping spoilt. 🤮

Reactions: 25
The last one was her brother, and some other people they met while travelling, and some randoms who are probably just fans.
I think it's the same. She mentioned a lot of people coming from Australia to the tour, so I bet it's their annoying Aussie friend that was always with her and Tom, the girl they went to Taylor Swift with, and a couple other friends.

Reactions: 7
I think it's the same. She mentioned a lot of people coming from Australia to the tour, so I bet it's their annoying Aussie friend that was always with her and Tom, the girl they went to Taylor Swift with, and a couple other friends.
And that guy Sean that was hanging around lots too 😂

Reactions: 5
I feel like I just watched a beauty spectrum vlog from 2019, 17 year old molly would approve.

same content, same dad going on “work trips” to London, same mum sitting at home twiddling her thumbs,

oh but, different walls.

Reactions: 20
I do think her career as a content creator is going to fizzle out within the next year. Her engagement is so low and shes not growing her following at all even with all of the travelling. Her content feels outdated and stale

Reactions: 12
It does make me chuckle when you see her in a group photo, everyone’s smiling at the camera and then there’s Molly with her tongue sticking out. Oh dear!!

Reactions: 10
It does make me chuckle when you see her in a group photo, everyone’s smiling at the camera and then there’s Molly with her tongue sticking out. Oh dear!!
In that group photo the first thing I noticed was her teeth, since she had those bonds put on I can’t get over the colour gradient between them. They’re like half grey half white it’s strange - is it a botch job or is that how it’s supposed to be?

• Sick
Ugh, you can tell when she’s feeling herself as all the “🤪😛😝😋😜” come out. 🤢

Lol at her friends saying, “Well, it is December,” when all she can think of to say is that it’s cold outside. 🙄 And her friend being taller than her despite her being So TaLL!

Does anyone know if Erin is still friends with the other girls, or does she no longer talk to any of them? Interesting if so.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Ugh, you can tell when she’s feeling herself as all the “🤪😛😝😋😜” come out. 🤢

Lol at her friends saying, “Well, it is December,” when all she can think of to say is that it’s cold outside. 🙄 And her friend being taller than her despite her being So TaLL!

Does anyone know if Erin is still friends with the other girls, or does she no longer talk to any of them? Interesting if so.
Erin hasn't really been in the picture with that group for years now, but I'm not sure what ever happened.

Reactions: 8
I think she's leaning into the QuIrKy faces now they're back and she's feeling self-conscious about not being a 'traveller' any more and it's the worst look for her

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She will need to find a new personality now she’s not “travelling” anymore

Reactions: 8
Obviously checked her bank account since being home since she’s now selling half her belongings on Vinted. Can’t decide if she’s desperate or delusional for uploading these…
even worse someone has actually bought them:sick:i'm baffled

• Sick
  • Wow