Beauty Spectrum #11 Taylor Swift’s number one fan, I wonder how many birthdays she’s got planned

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bit in her vlog asking why Madison Square Garden is called Madison Square Garden… I’m afraid they’re both thick as pig tit
She clearly reads this thread, yet has never taken our advice to google something before shoving the camera in front of her face. Travel vlogs are supposed to be informative and interesting, yet it’s like she thinks they’re just about showing off Instagram locations.

Reactions: 10
Definitely longing off posting the family reunion content acting as if she’s actually significant and important

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She clearly reads this thread, yet has never taken our advice to google something before shoving the camera in front of her face. Travel vlogs are supposed to be informative and interesting, yet it’s like she thinks they’re just about showing off Instagram locations.
Exactly! The Instagram content might work as a one off but it's not something to base your channel around.

Reactions: 3
Definitely longing off posting the family reunion content acting as if she’s actually significant and important
She'll be waiting for the prime time to post. I imagine it's for her vlog going up tomorrow or she'll post tonight as a preview. But the thing is we've all seen countless crying airport videos now so we hardly need to see another one

Reactions: 11

There is it everyone, her family literally came out to visit her idk why she's being so dramatic about it being a year ?!

Who got a bingo stamp?

• Sick
Reactions: 21
As everyone predicted, Princess Molly’s family there to meet her whilst Tom is forced to film. Do you see the look she gives him whilst hugging her mum like ‘are you getting this content??’

Standing there filming the dog on her phone as well instead of actually saying hello to her. It’s tragic how her how life is making sure someone videos moments. I’m sure Tom would have liked to see his parents at the airport.

Reactions: 32
made me cringe when she was seeing the dog again for the first time, let her see your face not your phone molly, enjoy the moment!!
Her parents have redecorated her room so it’s more ‘adult’, what an oxymoron that is🙈🤦🏻‍♀️ this whole thing reminds me of when I came home from my first trip away in primary school😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I actually think that reunion was more anticlimactic than when she was only away a few months. Maybe her family are realising how much more peace they get not having to pander to her every need.
Kind of kills the wholesome reunion vibes when there’s phones everywhere too. Her dad giving her a half hug so he can film a close up of her nostrils with the other and her not even focusing on Lottie coz she’s filming. You really do not need a million angles, one was bad enough

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I like that 'It's been 13 months since we've been in London' comes to her mind before 'It's been 13 months since Tom has seen his parents'

Reactions: 19
Has she even talked about Toms family once whilst they’ve been away? I know she’d argue it’s her channel but to not even mention his family once, it’s clearly all about princess Molly

Reactions: 17
Has she even talked about Toms family once whilst they’ve been away? I know she’d argue it’s her channel but to not even mention his family once, it’s clearly all about princess Molly
plus he hasn’t seen his family for the whole time, she dragged hers out to Aus anyway!

Reactions: 14
what has happened to her accent 😭
Nothing. 😂 It’s all put on by her on purpose (sorry, I know that’s probably what you meant, but yeah). She’s so embarrassing it’s unreal.
---
I *knew* she’d neglect to mention that her family flew out to visit her a few months ago in her Emotional Reunion™ Instagram content. She’s so fake. Her filming the dog to show how much she loves Molly instead of giving her a big cuddle is truly pathetic.
---
How does she always “need a haircut”! Maybe look after your hair! And maybe you’re just being fussy!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Don't forget she also saw her brother in the summer. It was fine for one reunion video, but she's done so many now it's just a big pathetic. I mean she's on facetime to her parents basically every day.

Reactions: 13
I did a study abroad year and my airport reunion definitely wasn’t like that. Also, in general I think Janine is the best of the bunch but I bet Molly told her to move out into the aisle so the video was better. Those poor people who have just come off long flights who have Molly in the middle of them. I know she’s excited but you can hug off to the side.

Reactions: 8
Tom’s reunion looked so much more genuine and heartfelt even just from the short clip!

Reactions: 7
Nothing. 😂 It’s all put on by her on purpose (sorry, I know that’s probably what you meant, but yeah). She’s so embarrassing it’s unreal.
that's exactly what i meant...now she's back home she's ditched her aussie accent and has her really exaggerated yorkshire accent back😭

• Haha
Reactions: 1
not the upbeat christmas remix over the shots of the 9/11 memorial.. molly please 💀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
not the upbeat christmas remix over the shots of the 9/11 memorial.. molly please 💀
I was honestly expecting shots of the exhibit from her, she's got no class or idea of what's appropriate, everything is for the camera

Reactions: 7