Beauty Spectrum #11 Taylor Swift’s number one fan, I wonder how many birthdays she’s got planned

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is her need to compare every place she ever goes with somewhere in the UK 😭 Wellington is compared with both Manchester and Scarborough in one video!

Also, it really made me laugh in her vlog a week or so ago when her and Tom were trying to figure out what the name for the Southern Lights were based on the name for the Northern Lights and settled on Australis Borealis because it “sounded right” - it literally takes a second to google this rather than choosing to edit it and put it in your vlog and literally make yourself sound SO STUPID

Reactions: 12
Sorry but most cities in the UK have a botanical gardens! She prides herself so much on her ‘travel’, but she provides 0 real insight to any of the places she goes to. Shallow reviews of wellington; in essence it wasn’t good enough for the gram so it’s nothing special? That’s the impression she’s given me

Reactions: 16
It's Harry's birthday and she's taken his birthday story as an opportunity to be baffled that she herself is no longer 21 rather than just focusing on Harry

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's Harry's birthday and she's taken his birthday story as an opportunity to be baffled that she herself is no longer 21 rather than just focusing on Harry
She must be doing it on purpose at this point; she’s literally like a parody of the world’s most self-centred person.

And her obsession with age genuinely baffles me. My partner asked me how old he is the other day because he temporarily forgot, and I couldn’t remember either! And he’s the same age as me. 😂 I can never remember off the top of my head how old my three siblings are or any extended family. She seems to focus more on how old somebody is turning on their birthday rather than just that it’s their birthday (because then she can make it about herself 🙃) and I don’t really understand that, but maybe I’m in the minority, I dunno.

Reactions: 14
She must be doing it on purpose at this point; she’s literally like a parody of the world’s most self-centred person.

And her obsession with age genuinely baffles me. My partner asked me how old he is the other day because he temporarily forgot, and I couldn’t remember either! And he’s the same age as me. 😂 I can never remember off the top of my head how old my three siblings are or any extended family. She seems to focus more on how old somebody is turning on their birthday rather than just that it’s their birthday (because then she can make it about herself 🙃) and I don’t really understand that, but maybe I’m in the minority, I dunno.
I agree! In my family we note it for big birthdays (18, 21, 30, 40, etc.) but other than that a birthday is more just a chance to celebrate that person and do something they like for the day. I guess Molly has an obsession with how old people are because it's the only thing that ever changes for her - her life otherwise is identical to when she was 16.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
In her new video she's saying how a 6km walk is her and Tom's limit. That's less than 10,000 steps. It's hilarious how she seems to think that's a mammoth hike 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she going home for christmas?
Yes! Had said before she was. In her recent birthday posts on insta she kept saying she'd be home SO SOON. But said in her blog they were making a couple of cold stops on the way home. My guess is they'll be back end of Nov

Reactions: 4
Yes! Had said before she was. In her recent birthday posts on insta she kept saying she'd be home SO SOON. But said in her blog they were making a couple of cold stops on the way home. My guess is they'll be back end of Nov
I’m sure she won’t miss an opportunity to say she’s been to more countries for the sake of it, I think she mentioned going to Fiji

Reactions: 5
The fact that she manages to make everything about a) herself and b) age baffles me. It’s her brother’s birthday, can’t the focus just be on him for once? And why does she care about how old she is so much? Unless it’s a milestone birthday it’s really not that deep, once you’re in your 20s.

Reactions: 17