Beauty Spectrum #11 Taylor Swift’s number one fan, I wonder how many birthdays she’s got planned

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you know she’s from a tiny little village in the middle of nowhere? 😜
There are so many ‘shires’ what on earth is she on about. Half the counties in the country are shires?

edit: okay realised that the person who said that to her is obviously not English so may be more unusual to her. But doesn’t help Molly’s complex that she’s *so quirky and unique*

Reactions: 12
What is this accent?? Why does she say “fellow” like that 😭

Attachments

Reactions: 2
What is this accent?? Why does she say “fellow” like that 😭
View attachment 2555297
I agree that she’s trying to sound Australian but I think she’s also trying to sound northern English, so like someone from the north of England with an Australian accent, because both of those things together make her even more quirky - she’s doubly quirky, special, and unique. ✌

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - Tom still sounds the EXACT SAME as when they left England. How is she not embarrassed. 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 17
Can’t wait to see these remote parts of Bali this tour is apparently going to - she’s probs referring to ubud, gili islands and nusa penida as if they’re undiscovered places 🫠
Bingo! They’re doing Ubud, Gili Air, Sanur, Jimbaran (to visit uluwatu).

Reactions: 2
£1.5k is an actual rip off for 9 days! I spent less than £700 for A MONTH
And not including flights! In one of the cheapest areas in the world (I know Bali is being gentrified but still)! There's no value there, you can get a G Adventures tour for 9 days for ~£500 without flights and that's an actual reputable company.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yea but the price of this trip needs to include the cost of Molly and Tom's trip so that they don't have to spend a single penny on it obviously!!

Reactions: 8
I did Thailand for 14 days and excluding flights external flights (we did one internal) it was less than 1.5k. I don't know why it's so expensive!

Reactions: 3
I cannot believe in her latest vlog she says, “If you haven’t heard of [Rotorua], which you probably haven’t…”. She is so up herself it’s unreal. I personally hadn’t heard of it because I unfortunately haven’t travelled anywhere near New Zealand, but she literally says in that clip, “So many people told us that we had to stop off in Rotarua”, so she knows that so many people have not only heard of it but have been and recommend it. She really loves to act like she’s the only person that’s ever been travelling. If I had an audience, I would not doubt their intelligence or assume what they have and haven’t heard of. It’s SO off-putting and that’s coming from someone who hadn’t even heard of Rotarua. Ew.

Reactions: 11
I cannot believe in her latest vlog she says, “If you haven’t heard of [Rotorua], which you probably haven’t…”. She is so up herself it’s unreal. I personally hadn’t heard of it because I unfortunately haven’t travelled anywhere near New Zealand, but she literally says in that clip, “So many people told us that we had to stop off in Rotarua”, so she knows that so many people have not only heard of it but have been and recommend it. She really loves to act like she’s the only person that’s ever been travelling. If I had an audience, I would not doubt their intelligence or assume what they have and haven’t heard of. It’s SO off-putting and that’s coming from someone who hadn’t even heard of Rotarua. Ew.

I’ve not been anywhere near NZ either but I’ve heard of it multiple times, why is she like this?? The bubble she lives in is just shocking. Can’t wait for her having to actually get a real job

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Screenshot 2023-11-10 at 11.39.14.png

Now she's got slightly darker hair flashback to how back this blonde actually looked on her :sick: does not suit her at all

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She drags Tom somewhere that isn't open AGAIN in her new vlog

We also get the wisdom of 'We don't have botanic gardens in the UK' as if most cities don't have them

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She drags Tom somewhere that isn't open AGAIN in her new vlog

We also get the wisdom of 'We don't have botanic gardens in the UK' as if most cities don't have them
Haha she hasn't a clue?! For all their travelling, Molly and Tom come across as really uneducated in almost every video.

Reactions: 7