Beauty Spectrum #11 Taylor Swift’s number one fan, I wonder how many birthdays she’s got planned

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a quick look at the website of the company they’re using to host and they’re already hosting over 80 trips to Bali next year with different ‘creators’ looks like they do get some day in the itinerary though with prices ranging from 1500 to over 3000 so will be interesting to see what Molly goes with. Either way personally I think it’s quite short notice to be asking people to drop that much cash on such a short trip

Reactions: 7
I had a quick look at the website of the company they’re using to host and they’re already hosting over 80 trips to Bali next year with different ‘creators’ looks like they do get some day in the itinerary though with prices ranging from 1500 to over 3000 so will be interesting to see what Molly goes with. Either way personally I think it’s quite short notice to be asking people to drop that much cash on such a short trip
have also attached a few interesting screenshots about how much she could be earning etc. Basically Tom can go with her and have his trip payed for, but the cost of his trip is covered by the people going and not the company.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
In her bday vlog, her and some others were going to this club and she said something along the lines of ‘I’m not sure if the others will like it but it’s MY birthday so’ ffs get a grip Verruca Salt she is insufferable

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know most of the things she posts aren’t necessary but this really wasn’t, just post a nice skyline pick and move on, we get it, you’re on the other side of the world!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
They've both bought so much clothes over there and I'm sure they've both bought suitcases and stopped using their backpacks

• Haha
Can’t wait to see these remote parts of Bali this tour is apparently going to - she’s probs referring to ubud, gili islands and nusa penida as if they’re undiscovered places 🫠

quoting the post from the last thread but not sure how but….

Molly’s parents would definitely let Tom move in to their house if Molly asked. Anything for Princess Molly. That says it all to me - she doesn’t want to live with him properly yet and settle down.
Maybe she just doesn’t want to live with him at the same time as living with her parents? And she wants to wait until they have their own place? I feel like a lot of people would feel uncomfortable or awkward living with their partner and their parents at the same time. The fact that she doesn’t want to live with him in their family home does not mean she doesn’t want to live with him at all. She probably just wants to wait until they have their own space. Buying a property is a huge commitment so they’re probably just saving money and waiting until they feel ready. She’s still quite young to buy property - a lot of people don’t do that until their mid 20s.

Reactions: 2
Maybe she just doesn’t want to live with him at the same time as living with her parents? And she wants to wait until they have their own place? I feel like a lot of people would feel uncomfortable or awkward living with their partner and their parents at the same time. The fact that she doesn’t want to live with him in their family home does not mean she doesn’t want to live with him at all. She probably just wants to wait until they have their own space. Buying a property is a huge commitment so they’re probably just saving money and waiting until they feel ready. She’s still quite young to buy property - a lot of people don’t do that until their mid 20s.
Are you creepy carl?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I heard molly on the pet sitting vlog say that her dog at home likes to sleep in her parents bed. I couldn’t help thinking about this thread, were her parents separated but living together?

What I find funny is that Carl once said if you’re over 25 and still live with your parents/family, something has gone wrong with/for you (which is quite offensive and just shows his privilege and ignorance). Give it a year and that will be his own daughter.

I totally get why they’re not buying or renting anywhere at the moment when they wouldn’t even be there half the time anyway, but if they continue to live separately at their parents’ houses when they’re back in England long-term, I do think it’s a bit of a red flag in their relationship/commitment considering money clearly isn’t an issue for them. I was happy at “home” but would’ve been straight out the door as soon as I turned 18 if I had her bank account, especially if I was in a relationship. But she’s spoilt, pampered, and probably living rent-free, so of course she doesn’t want to grow up. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What I find funny is that Carl once said if you’re over 25 and still live with your parents/family, something has gone wrong with/for you (which is quite offensive and just shows his privilege and ignorance). Give it a year and that will be his own daughter.

I totally get why they’re not buying or renting anywhere at the moment when they wouldn’t even be there half the time anyway, but if they continue to live separately at their parents’ houses when they’re back in England long-term, I do think it’s a bit of a red flag in their relationship/commitment considering money clearly isn’t an issue for them. I was happy at “home” but would’ve been straight out the door as soon as I turned 18 if I had her bank account, especially if I was in a relationship. But she’s spoilt, pampered, and probably living rent-free, so of course she doesn’t want to grow up. 🙄
Good point. I’m 22 and living at home but that is only because I can’t afford to move out yet. I did 4 years at uni so I don’t have that privilege, since that cost me an awful lot of money. I guess I was underestimating how much money Molly actually has. Her views and subs aren’t amazing but she must have a decent amount of savings.

I’m confused, if she really had a “hobbit phase”, why wouldn’t she have watched the LOTR movies too? I think she probably means she watched the hobbit movies once. That’s it. But obvs everything is a phase to Molly.

IMG_6641.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Good point. I’m 22 and living at home but that is only because I can’t afford to move out yet. I did 4 years at uni so I don’t have that privilege, since that cost me an awful lot of money. I guess I was underestimating how much money Molly actually has. Her views and subs aren’t amazing but she must have a decent amount of savings.
I do think you’re probably right that they would need to save to buy a property (though I wouldn’t be surprised if Molly’s clearly very well-off parents would help her a lot) - especially as they must have spent a chunk of their savings on these trips they’re doing now. I more meant I would have been renting if I was her, but I can totally understand not lining some landlord’s pockets if you don’t have to. 🫠 Especially when you love being treated like a princess at home. 🙄

On a related note, I literally cannot imagine Molly running her own home. 😂 Again, she acts so childish that I can’t picture her doing anything “grown up”.

Reactions: 6
On a related note, I literally cannot imagine Molly running her own home. 😂 Again, she acts so childish that I can’t picture her doing anything “grown up”.
She'd be taking her laundry to Janine every week

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I do think you’re probably right that they would need to save to buy a property (though I wouldn’t be surprised if Molly’s clearly very well-off parents would help her a lot) - especially as they must have spent a chunk of their savings on these trips they’re doing now. I more meant I would have been renting if I was her, but I can totally understand not lining some landlord’s pockets if you don’t have to. 🫠 Especially when you love being treated like a princess at home. 🙄

Yeah, agreed. I personally would really struggle to even afford renting right now but even if I could, I would probably avoid it because as you said, would rather save my money to buy a property than give it to a landlord, since my parents are happy for me to be living at home - I understand that is a privilege, of course. I can also commute to work from my family home so it just makes the most logical sense.

But having said that I do contribute to things at home, both financially and in terms of doing my fair share household chores, and I can’t imagine Molly doing that 😂 I also can’t imagine her owning a home - she does not give the impression that she is mature enough for that. The way she acts, you’d think she’s still 18. I wonder if this is because she’s never really properly moved out of home, and if she has it’s only been short term / she’s not been properly renting a property (eg only uni halls or Air BnBs).

Reactions: 2