Beauty Spectrum #11 Taylor Swift’s number one fan, I wonder how many birthdays she’s got planned

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time in coming across her in a few months, what the duck is that (forced) accent about. Absolute cringe 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How is she getting all these hotels in NZ gifted? Do you think she reaches out to them in advance to beg?

Reactions: 7
Its cos she has no personality. Honestly what do her and tom even talk about
Molly makes random, most likely incorrect, pop culture references and does arm dances and then berates Tom for not having the same cultural touch points as her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What has Molly got against New Zealand? 😅 She seems pretty negative about it in her vlogs so far, and she’s taken Australia out of her Instagram bio and just put “uk travel vlogger”.

The whole line of Taylor Swift emojis (I know it’s all her albums) seems very juvenile for a 24-year-old to me, but I mean no offense to anybody who isn’t Molly who has done this. 😂

Reactions: 7
Yeah i dont think shes fairly represented new zealand as she keeps focusing on the weather being tit. Like helllooo new zealand is a rainy country and youre there in rainy season ?!

Reactions: 12
Yeah i dont think shes fairly represented new zealand as she keeps focusing on the weather being tit. Like helllooo new zealand is a rainy country and youre there in rainy season ?!
we love a pro traveller x

Reactions: 3
Tom: It’s giving like a ski village.
Molly: Yeah, it really is very reminiscent of a ski location because I think it is, but also I’ve actually never been skiing.

Um, what has you having never been skiing before got to do with anything? Tell me you’d like a gifted skiing holiday without telling me you’d like a gifted skiing holiday. And if this sounds like a reach, she’s hinted at stuff like this before.
---
Her accent at 8:03 in the new vlog. An actual embarrassment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Has she never been in a tunnel before, what does she think a tunnel does other than go through hills or mountains etc 🤣

• Haha
She could literally come to Scotland and see mountains with snow on. I'm not dissing NZ at all, but she's acting like it's such a big deal.

Reactions: 9
She really seems to think infamous and famous mean the same thing

I think shes actually so thick, maybe she should read some more books cos she adds no value to any of the content she posts. Her comments are so hollow

I think shes actually so thick, maybe she should read some more books cos she adds no value to any of the content she posts. Her comments are so hollow
You just know she thinks she’s quite intelligent as well, which only makes her sound even more thick because she can’t tell how thick she is. 😂

All they do is go to places with the idea of getting content I’m not convinced they enjoy anything 😩

This makes me wonder genuinely what she does with her time. She doesn't read, doesn't have any hobbies, and she definitely doesn't spend her time researching the places she's visiting.

Can’t believe she didn’t compare this weather to a rainy Beverley day 😂

Also, driving in the rain is no fun but it really clears up in the video once they get past the big lorry/truck so clearly she filmed it when she did to make it look worse than it was

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
back to ‘island living’ again? Ugh I think I might’ve misunderstood how much income she actually has. I’m severely jealous of all the opportunities she has all at the expense of selling herself online. With plummeting views as well idk how she’s affording all this - pls don’t say she earnt money will in Australia as a waitress, she seemed to do 2 shifts that wiped her out and she needed a nap after.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
back to ‘island living’ again? Ugh I think I might’ve misunderstood how much income she actually has. I’m severely jealous of all the opportunities she has all at the expense of selling herself online. With plummeting views as well idk how she’s affording all this - pls don’t say she earnt money will in Australia as a waitress, she seemed to do 2 shifts that wiped her out and she needed a nap after.
I'm still convinced her parents bank roll her at least somewhat