Beauty Spectrum #11 Taylor Swift’s number one fan, I wonder how many birthdays she’s got planned

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going to celebrate her birthday for longer because ‘it’s still the 20th back home’ isn’t she? 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Screenshot 2023-10-21 at 18.19.50.png

'Worried it wouldn't feel the same' ??? Why does everything have to be the exact same tradition that you're used to? Just enjoy the day for what it is ffs

Reactions: 21
I just don't get how Tom just rolls over and lets her go so hard into her birthday while she celebrates his birthday by giving him a packet of Tim Tams and a pat on the back

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2523587

'Worried it wouldn't feel the same' ??? Why does everything have to be the exact same tradition that you're used to? Just enjoy the day for what it is ffs
She must mean she wasn’t drowning in presents and Prosecco from her family and being absolutely spoilt rotten at the centre of attention as the favourite child. But hey, it’s Christmas soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Surprised she’s not spoke about the Melbourne earthquake and now it’s a once in a lifetime thing to be on her birthday or whatever

Reactions: 3
Sorry but it's been my birthday this month too and outside of the actual day I've not mentioned it before or since unless someone asked what I wanted as a present or whatever. She's way too old for this tit.

Reactions: 9
Sorry but it's been my birthday this month too and outside of the actual day I've not mentioned it before or since unless someone asked what I wanted as a present or whatever. She's way too old for this tit.
Happy birthday! 😁 I hope you had a lovely day (and week and month 😜✌😂).

Can you imagine how bored and moany Molly would get if Tom celebrated his birthday for the whole week. She wouldn’t be able to cope with even an extra day being about Tom. I honestly cannot comprehend how or why he puts up with her.

Reactions: 8
She thinks everything is so random. I feel like she's super insecure about everything. She wants to go to a museum but calls it super random. It's literally what lots of people do when they're visiting new places.

Reactions: 15
She thinks everything is so random. I feel like she's super insecure about everything. She wants to go to a museum but calls it super random. It's literally what lots of people do when they're visiting new places.
She's incredibly insecure about doing anything that makes her seem like she might have a brain. This is the girl who still thinks drinking makes her cool at the ripe old age of 24.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
we have to remember, though, that she’s the only one who had their birthday affected by Covid so has to make up for that trauma 👀
Imagine being someone who the worst thing that happened to you during lockdown/ the worst of the pandemic was not being able to go out for your birthday lmao how I wish that were me

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That leather jacket she just had to buy is absolutely awful. She needs to stop following trends cos this oversized old man jacket isn’t it

Weird that she took a pic with someone else’s birthday setup especially since she’s meant to be working?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s truly a narcissist. Only someone as self-centered as her would take a photo with someone else’s birthday setup pretending it’s theirs (“I’d pretend this was mine” - by taking that photo, you are).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't get how she always manages to look so...wrong. There's always something off about her outfits. For starters, if she toned down her earings this would look better.
It's like she doesn't understand that colour AND style need to go together for a look. There she has the same colour family, but different styles that don't go together. A lot of times when she goes to festivals she has matching styles, but will pair together a cool toned pink top with a warm green skirt so the colours clash.