Beauty Spectrum #11 Taylor Swift’s number one fan, I wonder how many birthdays she’s got planned

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So since she decided to show us all her emails and who she was calling (someone from trip legends) I decided to Google them coz I’ve never heard of them. And turns out anyone can sign up to be an ambassador and lead a trip so seems unlikely that they reached out to her and more that she signed up to them. Seems like you do get your trip free and commission. Not sure how that works for Tom though unless she’s really going to push the couple channel thing. Although he’s hardly active now so seems unlikely they’d buy into that.
I bet they just pay for Tom tbh.

Reactions: 1
as soon as it's new years day "omg guys can you believe i'm 26 next year!! and tom is only 24 this year!!!how crazy is that!!!i feel like a child"
No on new years day it'll be omg I'm 26 next year and Tom's only 23 !! She's 5 months older than him but somehow wants to seem like his mum!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone know the name of mollys company I really wanna kno how much she makes at the moment?

This trip she’s done to uluru seems like the most interesting thing she’s done in a while yet her content is SO boring

Reactions: 9
Predicting her Uluru vlog
-She spends five minutes explaining that it used to be called Ayers Rock, but it isn't any more, as if that's brand new shocking information
-She tells us about how deathly afraid of spiders she is
-Random shot of Tom at sunrise/sunset and comments about how good he looks
-Comment about how she's at Uluru instead of watching The Eras Tour movie
-Mentions it's her birthday month
-Calls Uluru 'the most famous attraction' in the outback

• Haha
Reactions: 12
has molly not mentioned hull fair yet?i was expecting a whole speech about how this is the first year she hasn't gone in her life and just in general acting like the only person who attends :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg guys, she walked 9k! It took 4 hours! It's like she wants a round of applause for basic effort

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Omg guys, she walked 9k! It took 4 hours! It's like she wants a round of applause for basic effort
Four hours!?!? I get that there was probably a fair bit of elevation but I would be embarrassed to act like 9K in four hours is some sort of achievement. (I know that for some people it would be, but she acts like she’s a seasoned hiker.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Four hours!?!? I get that there was probably a fair bit of elevation but I would be embarrassed to act like 9K in four hours is some sort of achievement. (I know that for some people it would be, but she acts like she’s a seasoned hiker.)
Where I live there's a hilly walk over 9k and according to All Trails, the average time it takes someone is 2 hours. I don't get how Molly is 1) so unfit and 2) so sheltered that she thinks walking that far is an achievement. Her mind will probably be blown if she ever learns about people running marathons.

Reactions: 6
Came here to the same thing. Guys can she believe she walked 9 WHOLE KILOMETRES 🙀🙀🙀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tbf some of the Kata Tjuṯa hikes are scrambling up and down rock faces and 100s of steep stairs. But, I’m sure if Molly had done one of those we would have seen video evidence.

I thought she’d at least comment on how you’re not allowed to take photos of a lot of uluru since it’s considered to be so sacred and is against the beliefs of the indigenous people to draw or photograph certain rock formations.

Reactions: 4
Tbf some of the Kata Tjuṯa hikes are scrambling up and down rock faces and 100s of steep stairs. But, I’m sure if Molly had done one of those we would have seen video evidence.
I live in Dorset which is very hilly with mixed terrain and lots of cliff staircases. My and my partner’s last hike was 20K and that was four hours. That’s not a humble brag - other than hiking sometimes, I’m not fit. I don’t go to the gym and I don’t go for walks round the block. I’m average speed at best.

I have no clue how they’re so slow - maybe stopping every ten minutes to get Tom to take photos of her. Maybe terrible footwear, as well. Also probably stopping a lot to moan and complain (and then she’ll act like she loved it on Instagram). Who knows. 😂

Reactions: 4