Beauty Spectrum #11 Taylor Swift’s number one fan, I wonder how many birthdays she’s got planned

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still admire her ability to make everything she does dull and boring

edited due to spelling error oops

Reactions: 7
I live in Dorset which is very hilly with mixed terrain and lots of cliff staircases. My and my partner’s last hike was 20K and that was four hours. That’s not a humble brag - other than hiking sometimes, I’m not fit. I don’t go to the gym and I don’t go for walks round the block. I’m average speed at best.

I have no clue how they’re so slow - maybe stopping every ten minutes to get Tom to take photos of her. Maybe terrible footwear, as well. Also probably stopping a lot to moan and complain (and then she’ll act like she loved it on Instagram). Who knows. 😂
Just commenting to say I’m also from Dorset!!!! - Molly would be blown away by how rural we are (because Beverly is the most remote place ever 😉)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought she’d at least comment on how you’re not allowed to take photos of a lot of uluru since it’s considered to be so sacred and is against the beliefs of the indigenous people to draw or photograph certain rock formations.
She'll take photos anyway. When she went to Australia for the first time there was something to do with turtles that no one was meant to photograph or film and she didn't care, it's still in her vlog.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Lol at her literally putting a spelling mistake in her post correcting a mistake.

I’d love to see what her strong suit actually is. 🤔
IMG_5646.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
4/5 of her Insta stories right now she mentions it’s her 24th birthday soon 🙃🙃

Literally no one cares 😭

• Haha
4/5 of her Insta stories right now she mentions it’s her 24th birthday soon 🙃🙃

Literally no one cares 😭
I honestly think she genuinely believes that everyone celebrates their birthday for the whole week. Does she still go on about her “birthday week” if her birthday’s on a Monday? Because still going on about your birthday after it’s passed is so childish (other than belatedly seeing loved ones, of course).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What on earth is going on with her hair in the latest tik tok, she looks like Marge Simpson

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I honestly think she genuinely believes that everyone celebrates their birthday for the whole week. Does she still go on about her “birthday week” if her birthday’s on a Monday? Because still going on about your birthday after it’s passed is so childish (other than belatedly seeing loved ones, of course).
Oh lord, she's definitely going to be mentioning her birthday when they go back home in December and probably still celebrating then

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Oh lord, she's definitely going to be mentioning her birthday when they go back home in December and probably still celebrating then
Christ, she’s going to have a second “birthday” spent with her parents and Harry, isn’t she. And go to Tom’s parents’ in the afternoon to get presents off them. As well as “celebrating” with her home friends. We’re never gonna hear the end of the “birthday celebrations” because she can’t do it all in one chunk this year. 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Christ, she’s going to have a second “birthday” spent with her parents and Harry, isn’t she. And go to Tom’s parents’ in the afternoon to get presents off them. As well as “celebrating” with her home friends. We’re never gonna hear the end of the “birthday celebrations” because she can’t do it all in one chunk this year. 😩
we have to remember, though, that she’s the only one who had their birthday affected by Covid so has to make up for that trauma 👀

• Haha
She really really needs to buy bigger clothing. That denim piece is far too small

Reactions: 17
Screenshot 2023-10-20 at 12.59.15.png

Imagine how mad she would have been if Tom had just put 'Happy Birthday' instead of 'Happy 24th Birthday'. Never seen her have just a general birthday, always gotta be super centered and obsessed with the age for some reason

• Haha
Reactions: 18
she's curled her hair really weird today but i will say she looks so much better with it darker
She needs to realise she needs to curl her hair less at the top. She doesn't suit the wide, almost 70s inspired curls.

Reactions: 4
Yeah, did she actually think she was doing something with that hair and outfit and having the zip so low, because she’s looked SO much better on a random day before than she did for her birthday.

Did Tom make that cake or something? Why is she making such a big fuss of it. 😂

Reactions: 3
Yeah, did she actually think she was doing something with that hair and outfit and having the zip so low, because she’s looked SO much better on a random day before than she did for her birthday.

Did Tom make that cake or something? Why is she making such a big fuss of it. 😂
dunno why she insists on wearing bralettes with so many outfits, is it 2017?😩:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5