Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ECH

VIP Member
She's talking about how hard it is showing 22 people around Thailand on her Instagram, as if she's not just on a group tour being ferried around by someone else

Reactions: 14

Super_Berry

VIP Member
Back at it with pretending someone else’s property (and pet) is her and Tom’s. I totally understand how clickbait works, but it’s SO embarrassing. It really shows her emotional immaturity and lack of real life experience that she finds things like this (house-sitting, for example) so serious and exciting. I hope she got permission to film there.

She sounds like she still has her retainers in half the time because her teeth are too big.

By the time her and Tom get their own actual flat/house there will be no excitement given all the apartments/houses they've pretended were their own since then.

_Melllll

Even the 1989 TV announcement is about her and how lucky she was to be there 😂😂😂

"The planets and the stars aligned for me to be here and sit in this exact seat and be in the right room at the right time"
"An album announcement wasn't even in my wildest dreams when I got these tickets"
"Truly the lucky one"
etc. etc.

All the lyric puns are cringe af btw, talk about overkill.

I just don't understand her perspective. Yes it's exciting that Taylor is releasing 1989 TV and I'm sure the atmosphere was insane if you were there, but I'm not sure I'd consider myself "lucky" to be there. Lucky/grateful to be at the concert? Yes. But I'd be happy to be at any of the concerts, I don't think you're getting a better experience just to see the announcement. It's not even like it's an exclusive, the announcement was streamed live so anyone could watch it. I'd say it was arguably more exciting to be there for the Speak Now TV announcement because it came out of the blue, most people predicted the 1989 announcement so it comes as no surprise.

I've noticed all her excitement surrounding it is less about the release of the album, and more about her getting to be there. It's all one big competition to Molly, trying to get the best experience because of course she is the main character. She's so LUCKY she got tickets for "the best night" of the tour. Before the 1989 rumours her angle was making it all about how excited she was to be attending the last night, then Taylor announced more dates and it became "last night of the US leg". Why can't she just be happy to attend the show for what it is!?

_Melllll

She was a mirrorball? That wasn't obvious, sorry Molly. They have mirrored dresses that would have been great for that look. No disrespect to her outfit because it was nice, I just wouldn't know she was meant to be a mirrorball (and wasn't worth the hype behind it)

Came here to mention the fact she's just said on her story "If Long Live had 1 fan remaining it would be me." Long Live is a fan favourite so I highly doubt it Molly. It's not a "niche" song to love, it's one of the most popular...

I know it's a figure of speech but you know with her there's meaning behind it, because she's "the number 1 Taylor fan who has been there since debut singing along to the album from her childhood bedroom in the small, basically unheard of town of Beverely."

I found one of the best things about attending the concert was sharing in the joy of the atmosphere of other people. Molly's experience is just me me me "I will never recover, I grew up listening to Fearless in my bedroom now I'm all the way in another country and seeing her perform it live, I'm so happy for 2020 Molly getting to see her perform Folklore after what was such a horrible time in life" (like we didn't all live through COVID)

She mentions the crowd but only to point out the night she went had the best crowd, because she has to have it best. Even Tom, she doesn't seem to enjoy the show with him, he's just there to play photographer. Once again, everything is about Princess Molly, and she can even make someone else's concert about her.

Pooella

Just did a quick google and you can get many direct flights each day from LAX to Melbourne so she didn’t really need to go via Hawaii on the way back…

Spencerskates

VIP Member
He must be the main bread winner if she’s putting off kicking him to the curb. No self respecting person would stay in close proximity to someone like that unless they have to.
She doesn’t work, does she? Must be a shit situation when you’ve been completely reliant on another person financially and then they shag someone else.

sparklemoon12

Chatty Member
This is the tea we’re here for…. Recently? As in, after they visited her in Aus?
No they've been split up a couple of years. I think around the time they went on holiday together without the mum.
---
Iusyice
Justice for Janiene
Tbh I don't get why she's still living with them. I think she's so obsessed with the kids that she doesn't want to break up the family unit... Even though 1. They're not together and 2. The kids are adults

ECH

VIP Member
She compares Perth to Newcastle (like Tyneside Newcastle) because they both have bridges

• Haha
Obviously we only see a small snapshot of their relationship but I fully believe the best thing the two of them could do is break up.

They’ve been together their whole adult lives and still haven’t progressed their relationship in any way. They could probably both benefit from seeing what’s out there and spending time apart.

I feel like Tom would pick a veryyyy different partner nowadays

Susspicious

VIP Member
Feels like she goes out for a meal every single day. If I had her money, I’d go out for meals a lot more often, too, but I’d also be buying more fresh ingredients and teaching myself to make new delicious meals. (I know she can’t really do this backpacking but she could have in the Airbnbs.) She can’t cook unless it’s Hello Fresh.

Anactualworker

She really needs to grow up.. she’s 24 next month as she keeps reminding us and she has NOTHING to show for it, a front row Taylor concert and borrowing someone else’s cat doesn’t count Molly

• Haha

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
He must be the main bread winner if she’s putting off kicking him to the curb. No self respecting person would stay in close proximity to someone like that unless they have to.

ggbgg283

Screenshot 2023-09-08 at 11.20.04.png

Tell me why this still doesn't even look good??? Feel like it looks too long and flat, curtain bangs aren't helping and now this colour looks very drab and dull, bordering on gray, and doesn't suit her complexion

• Haha
  • Sick

ggbgg283

Screenshot 2023-08-18 at 16.51.38.png

The way she's trying to dictate how England should be reacting to the world cup when she's not even there????

hdhshh67

The cheesecake factory have SO many decent veggie options and even a vegan burger? She’s delusional. Also it’s laughable that she put “living in a hostel” in the thumbnail for her selina ad… she stayed there for 3 nights and got upgraded to a private room? Hardly slumming it living the life of a backpacker… god I need to stop engaging with her content but it’s almost fascinating how someone can be so thick