Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

janelp24

The thing is she could get the tickets without rubbing in the faces of the people that follow her so often. She must know there are people who are desperate to go who havent been able to get tickets or afford them

Reactions: 15
She replied to some YT comments saying she didn't lie and she's always days behind on social for safety reasons and go compile content. She's gonna have to chat about it more now so be good to see what she actually says about being back in Hawaii
I personally still think it’s really inappropriate to be holidaying somewhere experiencing such crisis when the locals have begged tourists not to, and to not even acknowledge it at the time

It would’ve taken her maybe 30 seconds to post a story with a donate link or something

Idk she’s often self centred but this is low even for Molly

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Has she done any research before going to San Fran? She seems confused it’s not warm and there’s a lot of mist/fog. I thought it was well known that because of where it sits it’s often misty and foggy and can be chillier the other parts of Cali?

• Heart

Super_Berry

VIP Member
Don't get me wrong I am not planning on being as creative as others when I go and will likely just wear a fun sparkly dress with some accessories, BUT I am also not online like Mol claiming to be number 1 swiftie and banging on about my outfit!
Theres nothing wrong with her outfit at all except that she banged on and on for weeks about how good her outfit was and how creative and how we weren't ready for it etc. She hyped it way too much.

• Haha

InsufferableGiant

So she flew out to Australia on his birthday? God she’s so selfish, she literally could have picked any other day.
Yup, and if I remember correctly she made his family birthday meal the day before she left into an early Christmas so that it could be all about her.

bumblebees19

VIP Member
Let's take bets! 😂

1. Koala
2. Map of Australia
3. I ❤ Melbourne
4. Coffee cup to symbolise the job that meant so much to her
5. Sausage roll machine, taken too soon RIP

Looking at her recent follows it looks like Bali might be on the cards, soon, too.

• Haha

Susspicious

VIP Member
Why did she keep saying she was in the front row for her first night when she literally… wasn’t. Also, she acts like she’s a big fan of HAIM but doesn’t pronounce their name correctly. I think she exclusively listens to Taylor like 99% of the time.

I will say Tom’s actually quite sweet in the vlog, singing along and looking at Molly. Molly’s cringe as hell at times, especially during Champagne Problems and King of my Heart. I did cry during Lover and Enchanted as those songs mean a lot to me and my partner... never thought I’d cry during a Molly vlog - I must be hormonal. 🙃

OF COURSE she says she made eye contact with Taylor. I was literally gonna say that she would say this.

• Haha
They’re defo edging for a couple channel with them asking what people thought of Tom at the end of her vlog
Tom will have watched Molly do bare minimum work for the last few years and make a living from it so not surprised he’d want a piece of the pie

daisychainx

She needs to stop making out this Maldives boat trip with TruTravels is ‘attainable’ because it’s still £3k odd so actually for the majority of her younger audience it’s not ‘attainable’ in a cost of living crisis. Not everyone is living at home able to ponce off Mummy and Daddy spending their whole £30k salary on Taylor Swift tickets and endless flights at the big age of 25. Absolutely zero self awareness.

Susspicious

VIP Member
And the “little history lesson” will come off SO patronising to anybody that already knew this. She acts as if everything she posts about is brand new information. Also: “countries capital”. Ugh, she’s just so good at English, though, right. 😩👌

hdhshh67

She’s hands down the worst travel influencer ever . Content is SO BORING i’ve unfollowed her on everything. Still like to gossip about her on here but that’s my own issue lol

• Haha

ECH

VIP Member
She sounded so low in her newest TikTok, I don’t think she’s enjoying herself at all but Tom seems to be thriving
She seems bored as hell. I imagine being unable to go out for fancy meals constantly and not being able to straighten her hair has been a struggle for her.

• Haha

georgia05

Somehow Molly has made the Maldives just seem... alright. Based on her content it looks just like the Philippines but when you see other people's content it looks like this beautiful unique paradise

Reactions: 14

ggbgg283

The fact she says they won't live together when they're back in the UK says a lot. They're still teenagers.
Her excuse is always that they don't want to get their own place yet as they might travel again and to save money but that doesn't stop one of them moving into each others house so they can live together, they've both got decently big houses and don't live far from each other. - weak excuse

Melier

VIP Member
£2500 each for a month 😱😱😱 and £250 to swim with the whale sharks 😱😱
---
Also cracking up that they put cafes in its own category and didn’t include it in eating out. She literally had a coffee every day no wonder it cost so much

• Haha
  • Wow

Susspicious

VIP Member
Shows how out of touch she is with the real world / a real workplace that she felt the need in the first place to stop work for 2 weeks when her parents visited??? They’re coming to see you live your life there and they’re fully grown adults who I’m sure can have a look around on their own and then I don’t know… hang out with you outside of your shifts??? My parents came to see me while I was travelling and that was exactly what I did. She wouldn’t last a year in a real job as she’s so blindsided by the privilege of YouTube as a “job”.
I was thinking this. Tom still worked while they were there; so could she have. Imagine quitting your job because your parents come to visit - when you put it like that, it goes to show how out of touch and privileged she is (and how much she didn’t really like her job, despite her trying to convince us (herself) 😂). Her whole family are very lucky that they all had two weeks free at the same time.

She’s never properly rented and she’s never had a proper job (a weekend job when you’re a teenager hardly counts) - I wish she could see this. But then she’d realise that she’s never actually lived and she’s really not that interesting or smart. She’ll still do the whole “just now realising I am actually an adult 🥺🥺🥺” thing when she finally moves out of her parents’ house, though.