Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Unforgivingrose

Molly immediately interruptting tom as he answers her taylor swift question "TheY aRe BoTh On 1989" just to make sure we all know it is her, Molly, who is the super fan. And her explanation that his favourite being bad blood is NICHE?!?!?!?!? One of taylor swifts BIGGEST songs hahahahhaha

Also they continue to give off the biggest sibling vibes

Reactions: 13

seo97

Has anyone else noticed that in general travel vlog content just doesn't get the views now? I've never been into travel vlogs personally and much prefer more domestic normal day in the life vlogs but Holly Gabrielle's (her content is genuinely as boring tbh but I'm just using her as an example) Thailand content isn't doing well, Eve Bennett's Australia vlogs didn't get a huge amount of views, is it a cost of living thing? Like people can't afford to travel to Aus or Thailand on their low pay so aren't interested in watching influencers get gifted trips and stays rubbing it in their faces? Is it just overdone? Genuinely quite interested

Susspicious

VIP Member
I know it’s petty of me but this girl loves to exaggerate - it’s not been 4 months since she started living in Melbourne 😩
Just went to check and I can not believe Saffron Barker and Anastasia Kingsnorth commented “Congratulations” on her new home Airbnb announcement post. 😬😬😬 She really fooled the airheads into thinking she’d just bought her first flat or something. Embarrassing for all involved.

• Haha

smithmirage

What does her latest story post even mean? Is it just the fact that she’s in seat 9 and it was the 9th of August? I’m not even lying when I say I genuinely wouldn’t even notice this if it happened to me, let alone remark on it to people or post about it online. She points out the *tiniest* little things that she thinks happen because she’s so special.
she's saying the universe is aligned for her cos she was in row 8 seat 9 on the 9th for 1989, the album thats was announced during the concert. only fueling her main character mentally more lmao

• Haha

ECH

VIP Member
View attachment 2206790
“Gonna pretend” and “You never know” - does she research ANYTHING? One quick google and you can see that it is in fact believed to be named after Beverley in Yorkshire. The fact that she literally makes “travel guides” now just makes it even more embarrassing that she has NO basic knowledge and NO motivation to educate herself on or research anything. She couldn’t care less about the places she’s going aside from the food and the views/photos. There’s nothing wrong with that… IF you don’t pretend otherwise.
She only travels for the clout of saying she travelled somewhere and to get likes on social media, so why would she put in the effort to learn?

Her talking about how her 'lungs don't fill up with enough oxygen' when exercising in her newest vlog - could it just be that she's horrifically unfit? She thought a 7km walk was worthy of a shout out as a long walk when Katie was there.

• Haha

brownbee

IMG_9413.png

is this girl allergic to full stops or something I think I had an aneurysm trying to read this

Shows how out of touch she is with the real world / a real workplace that she felt the need in the first place to stop work for 2 weeks when her parents visited??? They’re coming to see you live your life there and they’re fully grown adults who I’m sure can have a look around on their own and then I don’t know… hang out with you outside of your shifts??? My parents came to see me while I was travelling and that was exactly what I did. She wouldn’t last a year in a real job as she’s so blindsided by the privilege of YouTube as a “job”.
It really is stupid when you consider it wasn’t even a full time job? Didn’t she just work mornings or something. She would have had the afternoon/evening off to see her parents!!

Susspicious

VIP Member
Cracks me up that I’ve been watching her since near-ish the beginning and she goes ON about her birthday every year, but I don’t even know what day it is. 😂 While looking it up I just read that October is one of the most common birth months - that’s not very niche or rogue of her.

• Haha

Melier

VIP Member
I think her and Tom just really dislike each other. The only time they seem happy is when they’re with other people and trying to show off. Them fighting over their friends attention in the Brisbane night out video had me cringing

InsufferableGiant

After doing this for 10 years or however long Molly still doesn’t understand what constitutes an Ad. Welcome to travel might not be paying her directly for those specific stories, but she’s sharing affiliate links and gets free tours from them. Looks like an Ad, sounds like an Ad, probably is an Ad.

Susspicious

VIP Member
• I seriously can’t stand that fake excited scream she does.
• What a coincidence that her favourite animal is one that only exists in Australia. 🙄
• Her accent is dumb as hell (as ever) in this vlog.
• Her helmet doesn’t fit her and she literally doesn’t care (though I guess, like she said, she’s not going fast and there’s no cars).
• She doesn’t know the definition of the word “famous”.
• She doesn’t think she’s unfit but blows her own mind when she walks/cycles thoroughly unimpressive, sub-beginner level distances.
• All that money and I’m not sure she owns a tongue scraper.
• My partner and I both have a soft toy that means a lot to us, but them both buying new teddies everywhere they go is giving me the ick.

I’m not saying any of these things are actually “problematic” or that I hate her for them, I just can’t actually believe how annoying she is and miss when I actually liked her.

ECH

VIP Member
~ I don't want to feel like I'm body shaming anyone as I'm not one to talk since I've put weight on recently ~

But I think Molly just needs to buy a bigger size in shorts. They're definitely too tight around her crotch area 🥴🥴.
Tbh there's no shame in gaining weight, and I think Molly needs to realise that. She's getting older and that comes with weight gain, and it's natural when all you do is eat out and think that walking 5k is an insanely long walk.

• Heart

Super_Berry

VIP Member
I can't believe Tom has always wanted to go to SF and they only went because Princess Molly was going to Taylor Swift. Why haven't they been before?

I get the impression she's not used to tipping in America because her dad probably paid for all the food/drinks on any family holidays. She's probably never had to actually do it before even though she's so "well traveled".

Unforgivingrose

The videos of her turning back and singing to Tom are sooooo cringey, I actually can’t believe she’s posted them. It just made her look so alone

• Haha

Susspicious

VIP Member
She also tweeted something about the Fall Out Boy feature on Speak Now TV acting like she’s a fan of them, but I’ve literally never heard her mention them before. She can newly-stan anything she wants but you can only like her niche and rogue interests if you were bullied for it.