Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kcn

Chatty Member
Ffs she’s going to announce 1989 isn’t she 🙄
1989 is coming out in October as well - which (if you didn’t already know 😉) is Molly’s birthday month, we had to deal with her going on about Midnights last year, and 1989 this year, Taylor, give us a break from unbearable Molly!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

pinkmango

If her and Tom ever get enganged it’s gonna be some “homemade” ring off Etsy with either a purple or blue diamond something to do with Taylor swift and just be overall tacky and pick me

• Haha

Susspicious

VIP Member
Pretty much 24 years old and she still clearly thinks drinking £6 Aldi rosé is a big deal, and goes ON about it.

🤛 “Backpacker budget” 🤜 she says, from the house that she’s currently house-sitting for FREE. (Can not STAND that niche, rogue “dance” move she does with her arms.)

God, I can’t be bothered. Going on about her hair. Going on about the cat. How has she been traveling for ages but still the most boring person to have ever lived.

ECH

VIP Member
You really can tell how dumb she is from her latest tiktok about her hair when she says it feels so healthy as she told the hairdresser to 'take out the bleach' as she went back to her natural colour?? Its also clearly still got blonde bits in so its not your natural hair colour is it?
She seems to really believe there is no more bleach in her hair, as if that's how it works. She's dumb as rocks.

• Haha

ECH

VIP Member
It seemed like she was dancing around talking about the issues the city is facing too, such as the homelessness crisis, crime, etc. why would you not want to raise awareness about these things. She was acting like she was being all upfront & honest, which we should be grateful for, but she really wasn’t.
She wouldn't have even raised 'awareness' about Hawaii if she wasn't called out for being selfish.

Susspicious

VIP Member
She just hasn’t got “it”. No star quality or uniqueness. Ironically, there is just nothing niche or rogue about her.

Unforgivingrose

Also, I realised i've followed Molly for agggggggggggges and she was pretty quiet about being a taylor swift fan when it wasnt 'cool' to like her, she never used to talk about her at all haha. Not saying that she wasn't a fan (and quite frankly, the whole discourse and who and who 'shouldnt' get tickets is hilarious) but she acts like she was fully in the trenches defending her when actually, she jumped on the bandwagon too when taylor started to get popular in the public eye

ECH

VIP Member
shes spent so long building her "brand" (i say this entirely with sarcasm, she has no brand) around being together since school and the "Dream couple" that I doubt she even recognises stuff like this, she seems to even enforce a narrative for her own life
Also I think she cares more about having a boyfriend than who the boyfriend is. She definitely held it over all her YouTube friends that she was in a relationship when they were all single, and I think it's a bit telling that she rarely seems to mention/interact with Lydia who also has a long term boyfriend, and I bet she starts to phase out Eve too now she's got a long term boyfriend.

ECH

VIP Member
Her dad celebrating Harry's half birthday in a text and even that has to be about Molly by mentioning it's been 6 months in Australia for her. I feel for Harry that everything to do with him also has to be about her.

• Sick

Unforgivingrose

Tom is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO done with her isnt he! He couldnt even hide it in the tiktoks, honestly can't wait until we see the vlogs and she can't hide it!

Wickedtown

VIP Member
Pretty sure your actual love language is bragging on insta
What does "bit cringe for a Monday morning" even mean. The day of the week doesn't make it any more or less cringey. And her life is one perpetual holiday, so Monday is no different to a Saturday in her book

Kcn

Chatty Member
Why does everywhere have to compare to somewhere else? Can’t a nice day on an Australian beach be just that? Shocking news just in - places other than Europe get sun!!

Attachments

sonnenschein8

I cannot wait for Molly does vanlife! That seems to be her plan for western Australia and I bet it's going to be awful.
oh god. She’s going to tell us she’s such a ROGUE and CRAZY person when it comes to accommodation you guys - she’s done it all, LITERALLY she’s lived in student halls, then got her very own flat, and then a STUDIO flat (Read: rented 2 airbnbs) and now she’s in a ✨LITERAL VAN✨ Such a✨NICHE EXPERIENCE✨ Let me film my mum crying again and get a tattoo of a VAN with the lyrics “getaway car” #nicheswiftiereference because I’ve got literally nothing else to do!!!!!

• Haha

Kcn

Chatty Member
Sorry for the double post! But she’s posted about Lombard street without taking photos of the most iconic part of Lombard street, the curves in the road 😭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13

daisychainx

She’ll come home to get all her extravagant presents off Mummy and Daddy for her birthday and Christmas and then probably wait until it’s Harry’s birthday/graduation etc. to jet off again so she can steal all the attention

Oh god she’s unbearable the video during long live made my toes curl with cringe
what was with the random claps😭

honestly the stories of how her and her friend are so crazy and wild and unhinged are a joke. I’d love to fly to America to see Taylor swift but I’m a normal adult with a job to be at and bills to pay🤣 doesn’t make her wild for having daddies money and no responsibilities??

Unforgivingrose

Genuinely interested, how is molly still making money to be able to travel, stay where she does and things like her Taylor swift tickets??? She previously said she is on about £30k and there is NO way she could be affording everything she does on that - plus we now how much she spends and she can’t be earning as much as her sponsored posts are much less. She can’t be pitching for more business as her channel and insta are dead ????