Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Unforgivingrose

Just from this thumbnail you can tell she’s stopped using her Invisalign (her front teeth) - there is absolutely nothing wrong with crooked teeth, but considering she had her Invisalign GIFTED to her, you’d think she’d keep up with it. Once again, Molly doesn’t understand the privilege that has been handed to her 🙃
sums molly up entirely doesnt it! Idk why these brands/dentists/companies chose influencers to promote their products as honestly it doesnt work

Reactions: 2

SleepyDibillo

Taking out the bleach wouldn’t make it suddenly healthier anyway, especially when you’ve fried it to a crisp for years :LOL:

daisychainx

Why is she promoting this. The dolphins go there so that they can get fed.. sounds really ethical that Mol 👏🏻👏🏻
To be fair to her, I have been to Monkey Mia and it’s actually very well done and they have lots of rules in place that ensure it’s ethical. They manage the quantities of fish as though the Dolphins were catching them naturally (I think it’s only around like 10% of their daily requirements or something) and they observe the dolphins for studies etc. but it’s not like an aquarium or those dolphin riding places you can get.

Just in case anyone was interested/wondering. Back to the Molly bashing now 😅

Susspicious

VIP Member
The thing is Taylor Swift is active on Tiktok, but like...put in some effort. Soph Does Nails also posts Taylor Swift content on occasion, but it's like her using the colour palettes of albums to inspire her eyeshadow look or whatever, and it requires actual skill and creativity. Lipsynching a song badly and not even in a funny manner is just lazy.
Yeah, she’s basically just boasting that she always gets to choose which music they listen to to the point that her boyfriend knows the lyrics to her favourite artist. That’s all I can infer from that video.

Melier

VIP Member
I really don’t understand what she’s getting from this! The weather looks better in the U.K. - they may as well do a van trip around Scotland

bumblebees19

VIP Member
She says they are heading to New Zealand on the way home? I assumed they were going to be back for Christmas etc or are they just stopping there for a couple of weeks to say they've travelled it?!
I would be amazed if it doesn’t end up being an organised tour in NZ for a couple of weeks.

ECH

VIP Member
Asking him to show her outfit when she's wearing a jersey skirt in one shade of green and a bikini top in a completely clashing shade of green. I'm convinced she must be colour blind.

• Haha

jade18

I *think*, and I might be reading this wrong, that that agreement is only from July 2024. For them to stay there for a second year next year, they'd still need to do farm work, since they'd be applying for their second year before July 2024. If they apply for their second year after then, then they don't need to do farm work.
ah I think I think you’re right, it’s from next July, I was just having a quick read about it & though if Molly lol. But the article I read said something about how if you’ve had a WH visa previously but didn’t stay and extend it, you can do that under those new rules. Like she could apply again next July and stay for 2 more years, even though first year one would run out in November this year (I think)
Idk if I could see her doing that though.