Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Super_Berry

VIP Member
She keeps talking in her new vlog 'as the person who is organising it', 'our tour', and then stating that they have a tourguide??? Can she listen to herself when she edits back the clips haha, she has not planned a single bit of this trip, hence the surprise at some of the plans and locations etc. just soooooooooooo fake
She probably just got some kind of commission for booking people on it. All she seems to do was pick people up at the airport with the tour guide. And a bunch of them were friends too.

Reactions: 3

Susspicious

VIP Member
Of course her first reaction on night two was 'This view will be great to film from', I swear she only does stuff for the likes on social media
She definitely wouldn’t have behaved like such an actual child the whole time if she wasn’t filming herself.

Susspicious

VIP Member
Her new TikTok is cringe 🤢🤮. Her face looks like she's trying to act like she's the only one who's been to LA 🥴🤮
I don’t have TikTok but I’m guessing she looks smug? She looks smug in roughly 99% of the photos and footage I’ve seen of her recently.

Her rotten personality has totally changed what I see looks wise, and the unfortunate new teeth just top it off. It’s a shame she’s changed so much.
IMG_5330.jpeg
🤢🤢🤢

freshgossip5

VIP Member
Im so intrigued who the girl is haha
Ok I don’t wanna write her exact @ and cause this thread to come up if you search her name but it’s _ charlottes web (without the spaces tho obvs). Be nice though guys she seems genuinely nice haha (just a bit cringy and childish when it comes to artists, just like molly)

• Haha

Susspicious

VIP Member
“watery vegetarian noodles” that would be soup Molly
I hate to be that person, but Molly Thompson is most certainly not a “hot girl”. I’m not [exclusively] commenting on her looks, but don’t you have to have something about you to qualify as a hot girl. I’m not 17 so I’m not 100% sure what it is, though.

If she means hot as in the temperature of the food, I’ll allow it.

Susspicious

VIP Member

This is how Molly comes across every time she uses the weird accent 😂
Wow, this is exactly what Molly sounds like. 🤣🤣🤣 Just wanted her to say “man” at the end of everything. At least I’m assuming that’s an Australian thing, or is Molly copying someone else….

ECH

VIP Member
Hasn’t she already got a sun poking out of a cloud on her ankle or something? I might be wrong - I can’t keep up with her little Clip Art collection.
You're right! A sun through clouds. No guesses what she's getting on her back then other than basic

Kcn

Chatty Member
View attachment 2143976

She looks and comes across weird in this vid
Just from this thumbnail you can tell she’s stopped using her Invisalign (her front teeth) - there is absolutely nothing wrong with crooked teeth, but considering she had her Invisalign GIFTED to her, you’d think she’d keep up with it. Once again, Molly doesn’t understand the privilege that has been handed to her 🙃

ECH

VIP Member
If it goes like the US, keep an eye on your emails guys! Lots of people got second chance sales a few months after the initial sale. Not all hope is lost!

Susspicious

VIP Member
She's pinned that Tiktok of her and Tom singing Taylor Swift...she's so desperate for Taylor to notice her
I’m not on TikTok but I’m guessing there’s thousands of people that have made almost exactly the same video… why would Taylor Swift notice Molly Thompson of all people. 😂😂😂

And I don’t get it when people think boys/men knowing the lyrics to Taylor Swift is a big deal and/or swoon-worthy - we’ve said it enough times on this thread but she’s one of the most popular artists in the world.

ECH

VIP Member
She asks if people want to see Tom vlogging in Western Australia, so I think they're about to become a couples channel

Reactions: 2

ggturner12

Chatty Member
What's she like? I don't know anything but already she's posting more content that Molly on TikTok and you can see Molly in the background.
I really like Ella!!! I’ve followed her for quite a while and she’s just one of those influencers who are so themselves online and really genuine

Super_Berry

VIP Member
Do you think she earns much from YT/IG?
A couple.of years ago she said she was earning 35k a year, but there's no way it can be that much now. She's obviously doing less brand deals in Australia.

Setting up the camera to video her and her mum hugging 🙄 I like her mum lots but she's going home on November so it's not like it's that long away. And in her Q&A they said she was out all the time anyway.

Super_Berry

VIP Member
Super literate English expert Molly strikes again...

"We've stumbled across Brunswick Velodrome... which is like a cycling arena".

A velodrome is literally the proper name for a cycling arena, Molly 🤦🏻‍♀️.
She comes across as really thick sometimes. Like she's in her twenties yet she doesn't seem to know much about anything.

Super_Berry

VIP Member
I will say I'm curious to see her WA content since that's genuinely not somewhere a lot of folks from the UK go, but I know it's just going to be her arm dancing and comparing WA to south east Asia whilst Tom eats a burger
Me too! I love watching van life videos on YT so I really want to see how they do it. I imagine she'll moan about spiders all the time and they'll eat 90% of their meals outside.