Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

summa1888

VIP Member
no views , lol, don't they get more views than his livestreams?

also still kissing up to Blab? geez talk about sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Smurfette55

Tony was streaming at Universal Studios and his stream was removed due to copyright. Does that mean his channel gets a strike? That would be 2 strikes within 6 months.

• Haha

TexJones

Chatty Member
I'm pretty sure Universal Hollywood allows filming inside their houses. It's at Universal Orlando where they have very strict no filming rules.

summa1888

VIP Member
given his views, does the cost of gas in l.a. even warrant driving to the parks to stream? he attacked Daphne, yet she just started her channel and gets more views than his lame livestreams

• Haha

hello2figaro

I haven't seen his streams lately, so I'm a bit out of the Tony loop LOL but I caught a short glimpse of last week's, and he was at Avengers Campus laughing about something, and his laugh was so grating and fake-sounding, I had to mute hahaha. What a thing to walk into. And then he often does this thing where he talks in a weird fake deep voice sort of thing. Like Yee-YUUUUH! He reminds me of those thugs I went to high school with who sag their pants. I wonder how old he is haha.

I was looking at his Twitter yesterday, and most of the tweets are either RTs or him talking about someone/people. He also had the audacity to call people on "tattle tales" "basement dwellers" who have nothing better to do, as if his Twitter is full of insight haha. He seems to love tweeting at griftbuster, responding to him without even being spoken to in the first place.

Then he claims that the YT comment about him telling griftbuster to come at him was a fake account pretending to be him. Of course! He also sarcastically thanked griftbuster for giving him "twitter clout". Clout? Where? Hardly anyone likes his tweets. The one where he called Josh out for accepting money from the cancer survivor got 9 likes, but that's the most I've seen anyone like a Tony tweet, and it's probably because it had to do with Josh. Griftbuster gets more likes than he does.

Him commenting on other people is pretty much what we do here, so welcome to the basement, ToBro!

I think it's even worse if you call yourself an "online personality" in your Twitter bio. I'm not even sure why he doesn't use his own brand logo on there either.

He tweeted something about a 4 hour live stream getting less than 1k views. and he was like "sad". I'm not sure if he's referring to himself or being petty and subtweeting someone else, but either way, I think it's funny. Talk about BS streamer popping up at DL.

I was watching his stream one time when he was waiting for the MSEP, and my little girl was watching with me, and then Tony for some reason, flipped the camera on himself and he was talking, and she was like "No, Daddy! Put it back on the parade! I don't like that!" maybe she thought I changed it to a horror flick or something :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha

Smurfette55

T2x went to the fair last night and got punked by some guy who apparently went viral because he offered to buy a homeless guy some Wendy’s food, then ate it in front of him.
Tony made lots of donations from that stream at the fair Thursday and hasn't streamed since.... way to not comeback all weekend long. Still waiting on him to go live this weekend...

• Haha

shadee91762

VIP Member
I haven't seen his streams lately, so I'm a bit out of the Tony loop LOL but I caught a short glimpse of last week's, and he was at Avengers Campus laughing about something, and his laugh was so grating and fake-sounding, I had to mute hahaha. What a thing to walk into. And then he often does this thing where he talks in a weird fake deep voice sort of thing. Like Yee-YUUUUH! He reminds me of those thugs I went to high school with who sag their pants. I wonder how old he is haha.

The one where he called Josh out for accepting money from the cancer survivor got 9 likes, but that's the most I've seen anyone like a Tony tweet, and it's probably because it had to do with Josh. Griftbuster gets more likes than he does.

Him commenting on other people is pretty much what we do here,
Even though I'm not a huge fan of RTV1 I still think that was really none of his business to call out Josh publicly for accepting money from anyone. Like wtf cares if Tony is disappointed in something, he ain't nobody. I wish Josh would've ignored him or just told him to F off. Tony accepts donations and free food from people on a regular basis so he shouldn't really talk. As far as you not seeing any of his recent streams ,trust me you aren't missing much besides him walking around eating, complaining, eating again and riding the train in the dark and riveting content like riding around in someone else's Tesla.

• Haha

hello2figaro

Her streams have now become live versions of Tattle Life LOL! I feel like she doesn't really know what to stream about half of the time.

She wasn't really making fun of him, someone kept asking her to view Tony's views/analytics and she explained why she didn't want to discuss him, mentioning that she feels as if he is someone who isn't mentally well. There are a lot of mental illnesses these days it seems, but Tony is at a different level. It might be more to that story since he used to chat in her lives during his late-night trash picking breaks. They also streamed together once but he now subtweets her at times. I wonder if Tony even has friends anymore.

• Haha
Yup I remember all those "faint" times that required viewers to buy him lunch 🤣🤣. I do believe he is out there with that Jennifer girl and her family or Tina and her family. He has been to all these parks and only livestreamed 1 time and it was the day he got there and it was Disney Springs. No way he could afford this and no way he wouldn't be live constantly to mooch off his viewers so they would buy him stuff. He is definitely with someone who is footing the bill for all of this.

• Heart

hello2figaro

Screen Shot 2023-04-18 at 10.17.34 AM.png

Ha...too many to count, but he can start by pointing at the mirror

He also bragged about having a "huge" livestream at Universal, the only park that would allow him in. I took a quick glance, and there was a part where he chose to walk up the stairs instead of taking the escalators, and all you can hear is his heavy breathing. He acted as if it was a huge accomplishment and thanked everyone for encouraging him to keep going. Talk about quality content. I'm surprised he didn't complain about being dehydrated and have Tina buy him a butter beer.

• Haha

TexJones

Chatty Member
Where is he getting the money, especially since he supposedly quit his regular at a hospital to do youtube full time? Is he raking in a ton of Superchats?

TexJones

Chatty Member
I wonder high why Four-Tony hasn’t been around all week.
Either he's waiting for the heat to die down, or Disneyland is actually launching an investigation into both the smoking pot on property incident plus his alleged re-selling of merchandise that he bought with his MK discount.

hello2figaro

Screen Shot 2024-02-01 at 7.50.49 PM.png

ToBro is live. He feels the need to let everyone know that there are no view bots in the chat, as if anyone was debating whether those 54 viewers were real or not.

• Haha