Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hello2figaro

given his views, does the cost of gas in l.a. even warrant driving to the parks to stream? he attacked Daphne, yet she just started her channel and gets more views than his lame livestreams
LOL according to him, all of this stuff is just EXTRA (he even puts it in all caps!). The other parks are still kind of a distance from him as well, which makes the whole magic key ban thing even more likely haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

hello2figaro

His channel is still going, but it's not going very far like he claims it is LOL. He always talks about working hard and his success on X as if his channel is actually going places. Whenever I look at his live, there's usually like 20-something people. He stooped low enough to stream himself going into a Funko Pop store. I think people lost interest once he stopped streaming at Disneyland. Supposedly it was because he wanted to try something new. He also voiced his opinion on other streamers and how he didn't want to be part of the drama, but we all know why he stopped going. He streamed shortly after his baby's birth, and also streamed himself cleaning the kitchen because he has nothing else to offer hahaha.

Frankenweenie

Universal Studios Hollywood stream. Same shit, different day. Same shit, different day.
He is on the Studio Tour. I am going to USH for the first time in October. Can't imagine being stuck on the studio tour for 1 hour hearing him talking to the viewers all ride long

• Wow

hello2figaro

We get it, he doesn’t use view bots. He’ll probably mention it again. I’m not sure why this is suddenly a thing for him lately haha. He was nice enough to crop out the other streamers username as if no one would recognize it anyway.
IMG_0895.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

hello2figaro

He's a leech. During that stream where it was his "first time back at Disneyland" he was disappointed that none of his YT friends were in the parks. He also spends time subtweeting other YTers that he thinks are beneath him, as if he's so high up there.

The other day he tweeted about how he sits back and laughs when people mention him in their stream to their "20 viewers" and he brags how no one mentions them on his streams because no one knows who they are. Not sure if he is referring to Hope again, but it's not like he allows anyone to talk about anyone. He always says that he won't tolerate BS and will ban people. He tweets like he's all tough because he knows no one really sees it. He usually gets 2 likes by the same people.

• Haha

hello2figaro

Birthday stream so that he can get birthday super chats. He's like "streams will resume" as if anyone was wondering.

• Sick

DUDE78

Now since Themeparksteve at his trip at Cancun.. who will be live-streaming every evening till 1am ? Five fires ? Beautiful tomorrow tv? Best life and beyond? Or some other popular Disney vloggers

All them Disney YouTubers streamers better get them subscribers # high since Steve at a trip . If so funny observing all them YouTubers in competitions for subscribers, they need a real job .

Last edited:

hello2figaro

Does anyone know why Tony hasn't been live streaming at Disneyland since the return of Fantasmic?
I looked back at his X and he said that all his "hard work creating content " led him to work with Mattel. So far no snarky subtweets or comments about disneyland, so maybe he's actually being productive

Smurfette55

He's been pretty much subtweeting another streamer on X, something about someone getting banned and caught. He either has beef or is involving himself as usual. I'm not sure who though. He mentioned "she". Is there another female streamer who streams at Disneyland? But I'm wondering who he was talking about.

I did catch a glimpse of one of Hope's at-home streams a couple of weeks ago, and she was doing this thing where she talks about other streamers buying subscribers. Someone in the chat mentioned Tony (and Tattlelife LOL) and she said that he was someone who she feels isn't mentally well and that she'd rather not talk about him. I don't doubt it haha. His tweets alone are weird. I was wondering what his viewers would think of him if they saw all the things he posts, but then I see that his tweets pretty much get no likes hahaha.
I also caught a glimpse of a stream that Hope or now YourOnlyHope did reviewing sex toys to basically no viewers on a 18+ over live stream. If I were in her shoes, I know I wouldn't make fun or joke about mental illness because she looks like she's going through it herself. Calling Disney video creators out for purchasing subscribers or views and comparing their analytics. She should focus on her own content. 😹

1000012727.jpg

1000012729.jpg

Smurfette55

According to Tony’s instagram story today he's at Disneyland. Guess he's not banned after all. I'm starting to think that was jist a made up rumor because he doesn't livestream often at Disneyland anymore.