Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shadee91762

VIP Member
Dumb ass Tony has the general Disney Halloweentime commercials confused for ads for Oogie Boogie Bash, and is complaining about it on his live. Idiot.
He's live again? Didn't he complete his Saturday begging already from that live at his dump of an apartment earlier? I guess Vanessa is at home picking up dog poop, putting the baby to sleep, putting together the new crib and painting the kitchen.
Screenshot_20220827-181221-770.png

• Wow
Reactions: 2

hello2figaro

LoL was that you?

Oh, ToBro, what happened to you not streaming as much because you want to spend more time with your son?

All these theme park streamers and vloggers do the same exact thing. How do viewers still get excited? There's way too many of them popping up now. It's like a gimbal epidemic 😆. There was a newer streamer who kept mentioning his Buy Me A Coffee link. He was saying that the money will help him try new foods at the parks. These dumb streamers are the ones who choose to go to the parks so often, why should they get their food paid for? 🤣.

• Haha

hello2figaro

We're the only ones who look at his posts, but I'm sure he feels accomplished :cool:. Whenever someone says that they don't know who he is, he thinks he scored. Still, they don't even bother to check out his channel. All they simply said is that they don't know who he is. I guess he can add that chip to that little bingo card of his. He becomes even more irrelevant now that there are so many streamers taking over the parks daily. He keeps his relevance by calling them out on Twitter even though he claims that people like us have no life. Tony the hypopotacrapanuse.

That 110+ hours of hard work must be keeping him busy that he had to be away from Twitter for 2 whole days. That's a really long time, ToBro! No need to apologize, I'm sure the 0 likes forgive you.

Last edited:
  • Heart

hello2figaro

If it's the same Hope I remember I tried to watch her Dinsneyland stream once and she was constantly arguing with her boyfriend on stream and she would then mute the stream for long periods of time. After that I basically forgot about her. Good point about him being a leech, he likes to shove his camera in people's faces.

Yeah that's her! haha she also went to guest services upset because Sweethearts Nite fireworks were cancelled and she tried to see if she can come back another night just for the fireworks. I was like seriously? Aren't you embarrassed? haha I know she talked about both her and her bf having anxiety, so maybe that's their way of dealing with it, but i also saw her do a few nice things for guests on stream and she never once acted like a grifter. I did find her streams awkward to watch at times.

she didn't stream for very long, and she even appeared on Tony's stream once or twice. I'm guessing something happened between them. She does at home streams now where she talks about different things, and one time she was talking about streamers buying their subscribers and that's when Tony got petty. It's not like he hasn't said anything about anyone either, but he acts like he doesn't. He once was talking about how it isn't about money to him. He was calling out streamers who raise money for ticketed events. He didn't mention names, but we all know who does that *coughCHRISTINEcough* and then months later, he goes into her stream and is like SUPPORT CHRISTINE, EVERYONE! He also made fun of ThemeParkSteve when he referred to the Elliot Popcorn bucket as a dinosaur. I don't know if this is true or not, but someone mentioned that Tony offered to buy Steve food one time when they were both in the park. This was the time when Theme Park Steve was at his peak.

The worst part is that his viewers keep saying he keeps it real. He's one of the fakest streamers out there. But most of those people who he tears down, he most likely would suck up to them if they were higher in status in his eyes LOL I can't see him genuinely liking anyone if it can't serve him in anyway.

Smurfette55

And all the voice cracks!

I tuned in when he was park hopping to Disneyland from DCA. He was talking about the "magicalest place on earth" and then he questioned whether "magicalest" was a word.
If it’s going to be a shit show then why even stream. Lately he has no gimbal causing streams to be waaaay more bouncier than usual very hard to watch compared to all the others who are using gimbals. Also more often then the others he gets lag or whatnot. The channel spiraling downward Fast with so other many BETTER live streamers hiring the parks these days

hello2figaro

Dude is a disgusting excuse for a human being. Doesnt he work in health care or along those lines? Youd think hed have a better understanding of mental health. Perhaps hes too mentally ill himself to understand that.
He's a trash collector at city of hope or something. And no, Tony, if you're reading this, no one stalked you. Get your head out of your crusty butt! You gave several hints in your streams as to where you work. No one cares to stalk you.

Tony is fake and inconsistent. A few times he would act heartfelt about mental health and cancer, etc. A lot of his viewers don't see his tweets, so they have no idea how he is. He didn't like how Josh from Resort tv accepted money from a cancer survivor because he works at a cancer hospital. Oh, but what if Josh accepted money from someone who was suicidal? Would that be okay? Haha he picks and chooses and he virtue signals and plays the victim. Manchild.

• Heart

hello2figaro

Oh :rolleyes: I haven't been here in awhile,and I've been out of the Tony loop, but he just gets worse and worse it seems! I thought he was going to the park less because he was being a good dad pfffft! Now it makes more sense.

Funny, he calls himself a nice guy, and then decides to tweet something so heartless about suicide. WTF is wrong with him.

• Wow

hello2figaro

The train ride at Midnight is a lazy tactic to loiter for longer in the parks after closing
supposedly Walt's tradition was to ride the train before leaving so that's why he does it LOL.

These livestreamers don't inspire each other, because they basically do the same exact thing at the same time anyway, like watching the nighttime spectactulars for the 1000th time haha.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Vanessa is 8 months pregnant and her husband leaves her and their child home every weekend while he screws around at DL eating ice cream and cupcakes. This guy makes Tim Tracker look like father of the year. How embarrassing for his kids to grow up and see all this video footage of dad acting a fool at DL and begging for money and baby stuff.
Exactly and now hes cleaning because he has something to prove. These moments should be between them not live so he can e-beg for money. Its pretty sad when he can't do anything for his family without going live to beg for money while doing it.

hello2figaro

And as if by magic, your comment is no longer there! It says he has 3 comments, but only the 2 butt-kissy comments are there LOL

• Haha

hello2figaro

whoa whoa, I haven't seen his lives in awhile, but looks like he's gotten worse!

I remember one time he was standing on Main Street waiting for fireworks, and he was saying he wasn't feeling well (what's new?) and everyone was concerned and asking him if he's okay. After the show, someone ordered him food at Adventure Land. He had dole whip on his mind, so he went to the dole whip place and got one. The person who ordered his food was like "Wait...I didn't get you a dole whip, I got you something at Bengal Barbecue" and Tony realized that he took someone else's dole whip LOL! He later goes back to the dole whip place and told them about it and they were like "oh that's okay" and he later tells the stream "See, we don't steal around here, we are honest"

Then he goes and gets his food and was like "Yeah, sometimes I don't eat. What would i do without you guys? You guys gotta get me food or I won't eat" something like that. I know he meant that if it wasn't for people taking care of him, he would forget to do things, but I'm like duuude you're a grown man. I also saw that Tina kept buying him food one time when he was at Jolly Holiday. He had to keep going up to pick up stuff haha.

Tony once bragged that his day job pays him $22 an hour. Obviously it's not a flex if he still needs to pan handle online. If it really wasn't about money, he wouldn't care if youtube takes his precious 30%.

Maybe he can get himself another free dole whip with those shifty eyes.

• Wow