Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

summa1888

VIP Member
so he's talking about a high subscriber content creator, so obviously not himself

still wasting time sticking up for blab

Reactions: 1

hello2figaro

Wow so now Tony is bullying Hope through his livestream by mocking her Dream Disney saying that she use to say when she would end her lives. Smh!

He has passively aggressively said things about people many times in his stream. If a streamer isn't bigger, it's almost like he thinks he is above them. He's made fun of Grace (I think her name is KobeFanandDisneyland or something haha) while he was on stream, and then he'd be like "support Graaaaaace" with that stupid deep voice he always does. So if you are friends or even a fan of him, chances are he will most likely talk smack about you. And it's not even behind the scenes, he does it on stream and twitter even though he doesn't mention names. He still makes it obvious.

During his day time stream yesterday, he was like "my stream is a safe space to enjoy". He subtweeted Hope the other day when he called her a "petty idiot". I knew it was her because she was talking about streamers buying subscribers that same week he tweeted that haha and he also posted a gif that said "I got bangs!" and she kept mentioning how her bangs were getting in her way or something haha.

Oh, and when he was leaving at the end of his day stream, some guy passed by and said something like "hey babe!" and Tony was like "I thought they were talking to me! hahaha I'm taken!" Seriously ToBro...

hello2figaro

I heard Tony's teeth got like that because he allegedly, can't stop gargling diarrhea with glass in it.
Too each his or her own. No judgement, Tony.
LOL This made me lose it! :ROFLMAO: it probably irritated his vocal chords too. The last time my voice cracked that much, I was like 13 or something.

hello2figaro

A good father would have let his wife rest in bed while he helped her rest and heal. So he already failed at that. Putting his baby on a livestream less than 24 hours after the baby was born is another fail. Letting everybody know he turned on the stream labs donations so people can donate and give to Vanessa and the baby is another fail. I'm glad the baby and Vanessa are healthy but he really showed us it's all about donations to him.
Whoa, he actually mentioned donations? I always hear him talk about how it's not about the money,and I'm like yeah you keep mentioning it 🤣

He'd probably be like "since everyone keeps asking to see the baby". You could just post a pic on your socials. Going live for every little thing (like that pointless Tesla stream) makes it so obvious that he's just grifting away.

• Wow

summa1888

VIP Member
yeah and the posts are very random, weird ones to like

his insta story says to never refriend people

im guessing those people dont spend any time thinking about it

• Haha

Pez D. Spencer

VIP Member
T2x went to the fair last night and got punked by some guy who apparently went viral because he offered to buy a homeless guy some Wendy’s food, then ate it in front of him.

• Wow
If it’s going to be a shit show then why even stream. Lately he has no gimbal causing streams to be waaaay more bouncier than usual very hard to watch compared to all the others who are using gimbals. Also more often then the others he gets lag or whatnot. The channel spiraling downward Fast with so other many BETTER live streamers hiring the parks these days
He must have fried his last gimbal...

summa1888

VIP Member
lol 22nd anniversary of his 22nd birthday? give me a break. 22nd birthday.

i dont even get suggestions for his streams anymore. is his channel still going?

• Haha

hello2figaro

LOL just saw some of the baby livestream. His crying was oscar-worthy with all the squinting and hard sniffling. Goodness, the way he holds the baby. I guess he doesn't believe in holding the back of the baby's head 😦
Screen Shot 2022-09-21 at 9.11.56 PM.png

• Wow

TexJones

Chatty Member
Since he says he's full time youtuber now (and has now likely been dumped by Vanessa), I wonder if he's laying the groundwork for a move to Orlando? Apparently he had had magic key removed at Disneyland due to abusing the DAS system, so it would be hard for him to cover Disneyland on a full time basis. But Disney World on the other hand, he's got no restrictions there.

hello2figaro

Give it a few months. He'll later say that he decided to get another job on the side so that he can try different things, but we'll all know the reason why.

• Heart