Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hello2figaro

I think he was talking about someone named Hope. She started streaming at Disney for a bit, and she appeared on his stream once or twice. She hasn't streamed in the parks for awhile, but she does these sit down streams at home, and she talks about different topics, and recently she was talking about this topic. I'm guessing something happened between them. In his Twitter post, he posted a gif after saying "I got bangs!" and she just recently cut her bangs, so I'm sure that's who he's talking about, but he's acting as if she is beneath him even though he isn't doing so great with his content LOL and he's been streaming for quite awhile. I mean, her sit down streams get even more viewers than his Disney video game ones. I'm not even sure how his Universal streams are going. But whenever I saw his gaming streams, he'd have less than 20 viewers LOL!

I do recall him calling out someone (of course he remained nameless) for supposedly buying subscribers, so again, he is a skunk telling a pole cat that it stinks.