Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smurfette55

LOL Wow I'm crying with laughter. it's one of those things that get funnier the more you look at it! I can just imagine that thing running through the parks and riding the DL railroad late at night like he always does
Hahaha it just needs the hat 🧢 to complete the dumb look

• Haha
Reactions: 2

hello2figaro

Of course he ignored those who responded to his tweet LOL.

He's streaming at Disneyland for Throwback Nite tonight.

• Haha

hello2figaro

A few times throughout the stream, he kept saying "it's my first time back" does... That... Mean... He's... BACK?! 🧐

• Wow
  • Haha

shadee91762

VIP Member
Tony posted a dumb useless highlight video of an old stream. He clearly paid an editor and the video looks very cheap haha it didn’t even get 1k views 😂
He actually paid money to have someone clip stuff from a livestream that's already on his channel??? 🥴 He's so goofy. He's a father of a 1yo with another on the way and that's how he wastes money? Good luck to mom and the kids.

• Haha

cardfrek

VIP Member
Tony's live again at Universal. Tony's live again at Universal. Still banned from Disneyland. Still banned from Disneyland.

• Haha

hello2figaro

Yeah the social media star got me too. Just when i think he can’t possibly get any worse, he does.

this DASshole looks like a live action Halloween lawn decoration.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Smurfette55

Just a family of grifters teaching the baby the tricks of the trade early. He's walking around being obnoxious laughing at everything while Vanessa changes diapers, pushes the stroller, feeds the baby and attempts to put him to sleep. Things are gonna go from bad to worse when baby #2 arrives.
I can’t wait to hear all the excuses oh guys I can’t stream this weekend I have to stay home and help Vanessa so super chat for new baby stuff.

Pez D. Spencer

VIP Member
He’s there right now. Maybe he figured out one could theoretically smoke tobacco or like toilet paper or banana peels or whatever out of a bong totally legally and uncontrolled, and that’s what he told Disney he was doing in and around their P-lot. Or maybe they just don’t give AF. Or maybe there is another glass shoe yet to drop.
---
They should give AF. They have been notified of the high likelihood he was smoking pot on or around their Premises, wherein they sell alcohol for public consumption and operate common carrier rides. So if he shows up high, Disney sells him alcohol (or not even), and he flips out somehow ever slightly (having had problems in the past with him too), and somone gets injured. Who’s liable? Who would you go after? Tony “Fallas” Paredes? Pffft. Of course anyone, their brother-in-law, and his lawyer, are going after Disney. So I think they are watching him very closely, they have to, and at any time, they may pull him aside for a chat behind the Opera House.

Last edited:

hello2figaro

ToBro is live at Knotts at the moment LOL. his 110+ hour job doesn't seem to pay him enough to buy a ticket to stream from Disneyland. After all, it's just EXTRA!

• Haha

hello2figaro

Idiot thought putting that out there would be a flex…
because we are all jealous of him :ROFLMAO: . we're not the ones who depend on likes and donations. I mean, I'm sure it's cool going to Disneyland so often, but he is constantly paying attention to his subscriber count. I can't imagine how pathetic that must be

hello2figaro

Screen Shot 2023-03-20 at 9.31.22 AM.png

No one makes it a "point" to "hate content creators" as if he even "creates" anything LOL Oh, but has he forgotten the tweets he farts out about other "content creators"? He's supposedly calling it like it is. What "point" is he making then? I guess it doesn't matter if only 1 person sees your tweets ToBro.

Screen Shot 2023-03-20 at 9.31.09 AM.png

"No substance, no information, no updates, the same ol song and dance" He's literally talking about his own channel. He did do something unique though. He took people for a ride on a handicapped scooter.

How can "content" really be unique as a Disney streamer?