beatrice_weightloss_journey_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely if your entire boss babe “business” (and I use that term loosely) was based around having WhatsApp groups you would learn how to spell WhatsApp? Feckin Watts app, give me strength 🤣 The correct spelling is literally on the app??? 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s not realy selling it to folk, screams half arsed and unprofessional.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Beatrice Blower strikes again!!! Putting up her prices as she didn't fully understand the payments of a working person 🤣🤣 we all have NI and tax to pay hun your not the only one

Maybe just maybe she's had a look in her diary and realised she hasn't got a holiday booked for September

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m still on her Facebook meal page and all she posts is beige food!! Her clients also post pictures of air fryed chips and aldi salt and pepper chicken balls and various other meals that might be low in calorie but nutritionally absolute crap. Beatrice doesn’t encourage adding fruit and veg it’s all about eating under 1300 calories a day. The pictures that she posts of herself look awful, she looks like she’s been in a concentration camp! She is too thin with a lolly pop head. All her sheep telling her how wonderful she looks. Yes she has lost weight and I applaud her but she is obsessed now and it’s not healthy.

Reactions: 2
I think it’s strange how she’s been posting for about a month about how she keeps getting messages about her January intake, the first one is full and over half of the next intake on the 18th is already full - surely if that many people have been messaging for that long, the next intake would also be full and not just constantly half full!

Reactions: 1
I think she likes to make out that they are full to make it seem more appealing to prospective clients.

Are any of you that have signed up to her scam diet on her Facebook group where she posts her recipes? Her meals always look disgusting and so so bland

Cannot understand why she has to put a 'designer' bag or purse in pictures with her coffees or laptop. We all of bags and purses some of us have designer some of us don't but it doesn't make a difference. Don't understand why she needs to show off but i get that's just her!!

Oh my god the lip smacking. I can’t even watch a video of her “speaking” without wanting to smack my phone against my forehead until I pass out!!

Reactions: 3
I still can’t believe she has gone abroad for surgery. I’m sure there are some good surgeons but there has been so much in the media recently about surgeries abroad going wrong 😬

Do we reckon she’s gonna get herself a new set of teeth while she’s there? I’d have got them done before boobs, if I was her!

I still can’t believe she has gone abroad for surgery. I’m sure there are some good surgeons but there has been so much in the media recently about surgeries abroad going wrong 😬
But remember the NHS have an obligation to treat her if anything goes wrong so it doesn’t matter to her. Nevermind should anything go wrong while she’s there. I guess the government have an obligation to get her home

Listening to her videos and reading her posts the reason for the boob job and now tummy tuck she mentioned is she has no self confidence, she puts chicken fillets in her bra blah blah blah what utter rubbish. There's pictures of her in bikinis, pants and bra showing her boobs and body and these are on display to the entire world. The tit just rolls out of her mouth!!! She didn't lack self confidence when she had an affair last year!! Or was that the husbands fault?? 🤔 🤔🤔 I've said before she will be on onlyfans next