beatrice_weightloss_journey_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much is her plan?

im just laughing at the fact she has her own photo on her laptop screensaver

Watts app 😂😂😂😂

certificate’s oh stop it 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Jeeez she’s got some audacity having an affair…….. if anyone has an excuse it’s him, she looked so much better 5 years ago before she piled on the pounds, then lost it all, before she had the ridiculous lips and the jam jar magnifying glasses bet he’s gutted 😆

Reactions: 1
So Beatrice had an affair, Richard found out and went and told his work colleagues but she doesn't know he's done that. She doesn't allow him to speak to any women at work. Their relationship is doomed their both fake

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So Beatrice had an affair, Richard found out and went and told his work colleagues but she doesn't know he's done that. She doesn't allow him to speak to any women at work. Their relationship is doomed their both fake
Wow! Who did she have an affair with? How the hell do you manage to have an affair when you have two young kids? Or was it before kids? Cheek of her not allowing him to speak to women 🙄

It was at the start of this year (2022) kids where well and truly around!! Richard was in bits whilst at work some times unconsolable!!

• Wow
It was at the start of this year (2022) kids where well and truly around!! Richard was in bits whilst at work some times unconsolable!!
Cheating is disgusting regardless but when there are tiny kids involved it’s even worse. How do people live with themselves? I bet she’d the type to pass the blame as well as she seems very arrogant and always right!

It’s awful how she’s disgusing those ads from h and m!! Putting #ad #aff in white against a white background, I’ve reported her. Also run don’t walk, wtf? She is so cringey!!

Reactions: 3
There is always something negative in her daily life she looks and sounds the type of person to blame her partner for her having an affair. He's at home with the kids and she's with someone else the shame of her and then putting on her stories how she has gone all out for his birthday to spoil him 🤣🤣 only thing she needs is her bags packing!!! Really not one to judge others but to condemn others each and every day on her stories whether this being a delivery guy doing his job or shop workers

Reactions: 3
She is really becoming more and more annoying by the day…
I absolutely agree annoying and cringy!!!

I thought the Instagram was for losing weight but it's about her shopping trips either advertising
or influencing people to buy the tit she buys. Don't think she lives in the real world some people don't have the luxury of going shopping every week they have increasing bills to pay and a full time job working 40 plus hours a week. Cannot listen to her anymore with regards to her working hours don't take much to send a few emails out and add them to a wats app group job done £10 per person in bank!!!

She’s exploiting all these women to part with there money to have the perfect life she believes in her head she has. Lose weight like me. Buy clothes like me. Smell like me. Everyone be like me. Hell she will be showing people how to s.h.a.g about and get away with it next!!! But I guess all you need for that is a pathetic weak man to get away with what she has!!

Have you noticed now whenever she posts her miles done in a day she covers the time she’s spent walking!! She’s such a knob.

Have you noticed now whenever she posts her miles done in a day she covers the time she’s spent walking!! She’s such a knob.
It's because she's a liar!!!

I can't believe some people are believing what she is saying and writing. She is completely fake, her videos lately for make up and cleanser 🤣🤣🤣 everything is absolutely amazing and feels so good somebody give this girl a dictionary so she can find some more words. The items she advertises she has done research on whether this is on the perfume or cleanser she know it all lol all I can say its absolute rubbish and the best one was when she says the FM Tom Ford perfume is better than the actual Tom Ford perfume 🤣🤣🤣 she's just a laughing stock

Oh my god that women and her Aldi light cheese slices!! Now on top of a chicken breast! She’s an absolute wrong’un 😂🤮