beatrice_weightloss_journey_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and her husband both look like they’re wearing the glasses with the false nose!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her and her husband both look like they’re wearing the glasses with the false nose!
I know, it’s so unfortunate, I dread to think what prescription they need in glasses. Their eyes are massively magnified behind the glass to the point it looks like their eyeballs are almost touching the rim of the glasses!

Reactions: 1
Tbh they can’t help that they need glasses and I had never noticed his tbh as his glasses aren’t that bad. It’s just here’s which take over her whole face.
I do think it’s sad that the oldest boy hasn’t ever had a haircut and wears it in a ponytail

Tbh they can’t help that they need glasses and I had never noticed his tbh as his glasses aren’t that bad. It’s just here’s which take over her whole face.
I do think it’s sad that the oldest boy hasn’t ever had a haircut and wears it in a ponytail
You’re right, it’s no one’s fault they need glasses. I just find it bizarre that they both have near enough the same style glasses and must have similar prescriptions. I’ve never seen a couple who both wear big milk bottle glasses, it makes them look like brother and sister to me. She’s certainly making enough money exploiting all those poor people who are paying for her crap advice and piss poor qualification, so I’m sure she could easily afford better glasses if she wanted.

Reactions: 2
You’re right, it’s no one’s fault they need glasses. I just find it bizarre that they both have near enough the same style glasses and must have similar prescriptions. I’ve never seen a couple who both wear big milk bottle glasses, it makes them look like brother and sister to me. She’s certainly making enough money exploiting all those poor people who are paying for her crap advice and piss poor qualification, so I’m sure she could easily afford better glasses if she wanted.
Mrs_graham_fitness is just as bad with her deidree glasses.. they obviously think they look cool 🫣😂

I’m so glad there is a thread for her now!! I joined her plan back in “phase 2” and could not believe the bullshit she sends over when you join!! And honestly who has time to spend almost 3 hours everyday walking?? Please give me more info on this affair, I’m so shocked as she also does on about how perfect Richard is.

Reactions: 3
I’m so glad there is a thread for her now!! I joined her plan back in “phase 2” and could not believe the bullshit she sends over when you join!! And honestly who has time to spend almost 3 hours everyday walking?? Please give me more info on this affair, I’m so shocked as she also does on about how perfect Richard is.
We love an insider! What did you actually get when you joined? And were you on crazy low calories and expected to walk for hours a day?

So it’s a tenner to join, you get a crappy word document with how many calories, mine was 1400, then a goal to walk 10k steps a day and do x2 homework outs a week. Then a separate office doc with the tackiest weight loss diary and about 10x recipies for the most basic crap, which are just clearly copied from the internet, and added to a random what’s app group. You get nothing directly from her on a personal basis, your meant to weigh every monday, I never did and she never queried it, so so weird. Oh and you also get added to a FB group, which is now almost on 600 members!!

• Wow
So it’s a tenner to join, you get a crappy word document with how many calories, mine was 1400, then a goal to walk 10k steps a day and do x2 homework outs a week. Then a separate office doc with the tackiest weight loss diary and about 10x recipies for the most basic crap, which are just clearly copied from the internet, and added to a random what’s app group. You get nothing directly from her on a personal basis, your meant to weigh every monday, I never did and she never queried it, so so weird. Oh and you also get added to a FB group, which is now almost on 600 members!!
Can I ask which formula she used to calculate cals ? Seems awfully low for someone active with steps and does gym workouts

does she talk to you about your goals wether you want to bulk or cut or reverse diet if been in a deficit for too long

I mean I can’t deny she’s had an incredible transformation! Her page is unfortunately another qvc channel now.

Finally she has a thread- she’s made it!! 😆
The jam jar bottom glasses that make her look like a blue bottle fly,
The awful bodged lips,
The bubble head that’s too big for her body,
The constant throwbacks, the stomach sucking in in every picture, the passive aggressiveness at every opportunity, the voice, the fact she won’t tell you how many calories a day unless you pay her………..jeez she is awful 😣

Her husband said the affair was this year!!!
I don’t get why he’s telling everyone that when she has a very public account and putting her kids and their life out there 🙄he’s making himself look like a mug for staying in that!
I feel so sorry for her son she definitely wants him to be a girl

My god she makes me cringe!!! Those pics of her being a ‘catfish’.. Girl your an absolute dog 🤢

Showing her shopping haul of 2 pairs of them horrific Ugg slippers!! She’s made all that money off all us mugs that signed up for her joke of a ‘programme’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She goes on and on slapping her chops with an accent I don't know and makes it look how perfect she is, her shopping hauls and pictures of her shopping bags all paid for by people on her weight loss programme which anyone can get off Google. She can spend as many hours as she likes walking as she doesn't even have a job.
Shes showed pictures of the presents she got her husband must be guilt from the affair she had 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
She goes on and on slapping her chops with an accent I don't know and makes it look how perfect she is, her shopping hauls and pictures of her shopping bags all paid for by people on her weight loss programme which anyone can get off Google. She can spend as many hours as she likes walking as she doesn't even have a job.
Shes showed pictures of the presents she got her husband must be guilt from the affair she had 🤣🤣
Soo bloody true!! That story earlier “I’ve posted numerous times” getting crappy with the people that have paid for her JOKE of a service! And also can we talk about watts app?? Wtf it’s WhatsApp 🤣 she is so dumb, if her voice didn’t give her away her spelling would 😅

Soo bloody true!! That story earlier “I’ve posted numerous times” getting crappy with the people that have paid for her JOKE of a service! And also can we talk about watts app?? Wtf it’s WhatsApp 🤣 she is so dumb, if her voice didn’t give her away her spelling would 😅
So charging people for a £10 watsapp service about weightloss when she is doing nothing. She says she's a nutritionist with an overnight certificate which anyone can get. Posting little about food more about her shopping hauls laughing to the people who have paid for it. Each and everyday there is always a negative issue which involves a 10 minute video relating to it I don't know where she has the time 🥱🥱 all I can say is poor Richard.
One word I can describe Beatrice is desperation