beatrice_weightloss_journey_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video of her putting that foundation on, it keeps coming up on my suggested and she sounds like such a drip 😂😂😂 it’s hilarious!! Her face and her voice! What is wrong with her 😂

Reactions: 2
She has to be reading the comment on here.

There's no more videos attacking people and accusations against people, she has started to show her walking time.

Not much about weightloss anymore its more about selling products. Aswell as ripping people off with the weightloss she's also doing it with the products

Reactions: 4
She’s so unbelievably full of herself! “ if you don’t know about my weight loss programme you should” what a self obsessed tw*t! Also the complete overuse of the 🥵 emoji! So weird! Oh and she DEFO reads here! Hey Bea 🙌🙌🙌

Having her boobs done could she be anymore predicable!! All made from the money from all the mugs she’s ripping off with “ B.W.P “ and FM!! And she’s going to Lithuania for it?!! Is she mad 😂

I will never understand why people go aboard for surgery. Not only do they have different laws, imagine flying back 2 days after you’ve had some tit put under your skin, stitched back up and then having to sit on a cramped plane!

Reactions: 5
I know and it’s not like she can’t afford to have it done in the UK, and how she said “ oh if anything goes wrong and I need treatment I will be treated by the NHS because they have to help me!!! Like it’s not underfunded and overstretched enough to have to be helping people like her with her dodgy boob job! God I hate that women 😂

I know and it’s not like she can’t afford to have it done in the UK, and how she said “ oh if anything goes wrong and I need treatment I will be treated by the NHS because they have to help me!!! Like it’s not underfunded and overstretched enough to have to be helping people like her with her dodgy boob job! God I hate that women 😂
So entitled. You can just imagine her in A&E screaming that the NHS has an obligation to sort out her dodgy boob job if anything did go wrong (obviously hope It doesn’t)

Reactions: 3
Shes probably only going to Lithuania because she's got buy one get one free surgery!!

Makes me sick that her attitude is if anything goes wrong it will be sorted by NHS. Hope she realises if anything does go wrong yes the NHS will help her but they will also take the implants out.

Worst part is she's showing people her journey so holy knows how many essays were going to get when she writes paragraphs and paragraphs on time of the month. She's not the only woman that goes through it

Well……finally a thread on B 🤣.
I initially quite liked this woman and was so inspired by her weight loss that I joined her crappy group!!! Don’t waste your money as you get nothing in return bar being added to a WhatsApp group! No real support from B. The diet is unhealthy and the calories are low!!! Once I realised that she was a scammer she’s started to grate on me more and more, her voice, smacking the lips, her accent, the cheap tit she is advertising all the time, her ‘hauls’, she looks like a cheap Barbie doll 🤣🤣. Seriously though, I don’t think she looks good!! Now all she seems to be advertising perfume!!!!

Well……finally a thread on B 🤣.
I initially quite liked this woman and was so inspired by her weight loss that I joined her crappy group!!! Don’t waste your money as you get nothing in return bar being added to a WhatsApp group! No real support from B. The diet is unhealthy and the calories are low!!! Once I realised that she was a scammer she’s started to grate on me more and more, her voice, smacking the lips, her accent, the cheap tit she is advertising all the time, her ‘hauls’, she looks like a cheap Barbie doll 🤣🤣. Seriously though, I don’t think she looks good!! Now all she seems to be advertising perfume!!!!
Ooooh you’re the same as me!!!! I was sucked in and paid for her programme, nothing from B herself, I even messaged her to say that as soon as I joined I found out I was pregnant so wanted to pause- no reply, I then told her I’d miscarried and was keen to get back into it…, no reply!! She’s as rough as a dog and an absolute twit!! Posting her kids constantly saying how obsessed she is… the older ones cute, the youngest looks like it’s dad and that says it all! I hate the women and she’s currently on her downfall, I know someone who does insta figures and it’s bye bye B very soon 🤐

The actual lack of effort put into her group is a joke. You weigh yourself once a week and send her a pic of the scales and I think she sends back a generic message saying “ Well done babes” and that’s it!!!! All the food she prepares and posts is lazy, crap frozen chicken with a cheese slice thrown on top 🤣 I mean really lol. Or how about frying your ham 🙈 and putting it on a bagel thin?????! Genius lol. I really think she has a very high opinion of herself!

The actual lack of effort put into her group is a joke. You weigh yourself once a week and send her a pic of the scales and I think she sends back a generic message saying “ Well done babes” and that’s it!!!! All the food she prepares and posts is lazy, crap frozen chicken with a cheese slice thrown on top 🤣 I mean really lol. Or how about frying your ham 🙈 and putting it on a bagel thin?????! Genius lol. I really think she has a very high opinion of herself!
So there’s no adjustment on cals dependant on your loss or gain
Any macro targets ???

Reactions: 1
Nothing about macro. I only lost 5lb because I’m rubbish but no adjustment. I was only on 1400 calories anyway. Also didn’t take into account your lifestyle and how active you are.

Surely she should be reported for false advertising of a business
The thousands of pounds online coaches have to spend to do the courses and modules and exams and she sets up a WhatsApp group and charges money 😂😂😂

It's still astonishing she is still getting people signing upto her program. Unless that's why she is doing the FM products now and she has all the people following her to advertise these products. Going from one lie to another; yes she lost the weight but she went on a starvation diet to do this you cannot possibly survive on so little calories its not healthy. That's probably why she's wanting all the plastic surgery now because of the saggy bits!!!

What is with that long white coat and fake prada hat🤐🤐🤐 she looks like a rite knob!!!

I couldn’t think of anything worse than taking 2 kids as young as hers to a city like New York! Would the even enjoy/understand it at that age?
May just be me but seems a weird choice to take children that young!

Reactions: 1
Here she goes again putting out a massive essay letting us know she has received abuse from people because of her Christmas reel; what does she expect. She is one of the most self centered people out there, 3 kids taking them to New York it's not a place for her 2 boys they won't get any enjoyment out of it its just for her to say she's going there along with her other planned holidays. She shows us pictures of her kids but it's not the kids she's wanting to show off, it's the flannel bags, it's the boxes of shoes it's the amount of presents they have got her kids. There is always another motive with the crap she posts

Reactions: 3