beatrice_weightloss_journey_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But that’s not a month is it? That’s since the start? And she’s given up her job so it’s gotta be making a decent amount
I dont think she has as many clients as you think. She has to keep up this persona now as she did in the beginning to make it look like she's doing well. All the brand names for birthdays, mothers day and fathers day you don't ever see the product again!! Wonder if there fake 🤭🤭 who would want to join a woman who doesn't offer much advice and only shows what she's eating. 5 out of 7 days its the aldi potato slices with meat fish and veg and 7 days a week its granola cos the girl loves her granola. Wonder who she's trying to kid herself or husband that she's some super hot shot or should I say cool mum

There is no way she is a nutritionist! I’m sure she said something before about having done quite a few degrees or something like that but I find it so hard to believe with the way she comes across……my 4 year old has better spelling and grammar!

Reactions: 3
Someone has asked to go to the gym with her. Babes she’s probably already got a fcuk buddy their she can’t take anyone else on can she? Bet her fella is having kittens now she goes to the gym ALONE!!

She also mentions she goes to the gym gets her s**t done and leaves, she also forgot to mention take a million gym pics before during and after!

Biggest con artist going!

Reactions: 1
Her questions are really irritating me, you can tell she’s trying to imply she’s getting loads of weird requests from men that want her. Whether they are genuine or she’s trying to make her hubby jealous who knows but it’s so embarrassing. Her ego is HUGE now.

Reactions: 2
I can’t stand the woman! She has such a high opinion of herself it’s unreal. You’re nothing special luv!! Fake hair, fake lips, fake tits, and all the rest of it. The pictures she take’s are so cringy especially of her and hubby lol 😂. The lip smacking and accent drives me insane, just the sound of her voice makes my hair stand on end 😂

She’s not posted about him for ages!
No doubt now she will post about him later that's what she does. She reads people comments on here and then posts about them. For instance I mentioned about the aldi potatoes and that same day she posts a picture of them as she received hundreds of messages from people asking about them and then one person mentioned about how Beatrice never says the figure she has is due to the surgery she has then low and behold she put a post out with 3 pictures one before she started dieting, one before surgery and one after surgery. She is just full of tit

No doubt now she will post about him later that's what she does. She reads people comments on here and then posts about them. For instance I mentioned about the aldi potatoes and that same day she posts a picture of them as she received hundreds of messages from people asking about them and then one person mentioned about how Beatrice never says the figure she has is due to the surgery she has then low and behold she put a post out with 3 pictures one before she started dieting, one before surgery and one after surgery. She is just full of tit
It’ll be a ‘mom and dad’ mirror selfie with the two googly eyed mingers!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No posts about him And nothing on her grid squares as it looks like she’s deleted them all.
She also used to tag him in every picture which she isn’t doing anymore 👀
---
No posts about him And nothing on her grid squares as it looks like she’s deleted them all.
She also used to tag him in every picture which she isn’t doing anymore 👀
And also went to the spa on her own. Last time we saw 50,000 pictures of them together.

That’s true actually, she did post loads of them together. The gym content - basically her doing squats with the camera on her arse I mean seriously how cringe. 😖

Her form is also not overly great 😅
I thought this too! Now I’m no fitness expert at all but her form is awful. She’s going to have a back injury in no time if she carries on like that!
---
I thought this too! Now I’m no fitness expert at all but her form is awful. She’s going to have a back injury in no time if she carries on like that!
Saying that. She’s probably done a 30 minute online course and now considers herself a personal trainer alongside being a ‘nutritionist’ so knows exactly what she’s doing 🙄

• Haha
Her form is also not overly great 😅
Awfullllllll - always is!!!
---
---

Saying that. She’s probably done a 30 minute online course and now considers herself a personal trainer alongside being a ‘nutritionist’ so knows exactly what she’s doing 🙄
😂😂😂

Did everyone know her course is accredited. Not just a quick online course. Through a university you know. Fully accredited 😆. How many times can someone say accredited in one story. So yeah…. 🙄

• Haha
Did everyone know her course is accredited. Not just a quick online course. Through a university you know. Fully accredited 😆. How many times can someone say accredited in one story. So yeah…. 🙄
🤣🤣🤣 I think she is trying to convince herself she is fully accredited. Once again someone mentioned about her doing a 30 minute online course so she did a bullshit talk and talk about how it's a fully accredited course she took and now the NHS need super Beas help and they checked that she is fully accredited so offered her a job which is declined. Oh my god I'm starting to sound like her 😵💫😵💫😵💫

• Haha
So basically someone told her about a job that was going with a company contracted by the nhs. The fact she had to interview for the job speaks volumes

🤣🤣🤣 I think she is trying to convince herself she is fully accredited. Once again someone mentioned about her doing a 30 minute online course so she did a bullshit talk and talk about how it's a fully accredited course she took and now the NHS need super Beas help and they checked that she is fully accredited so offered her a job which is declined. Oh my god I'm starting to sound like her 😵💫😵💫😵💫
Awww piss off , I did 3 years degree in nursing and then a masters in dietetics - no way she’s accredited in nutrition

She goes on about being a nutritionist. Look at the amount of salt on her food pics. Surely that’s not healthy.
Missing person Richard Blower last seen posting his desperate attention seeking cheating wife’s instagram post!!