beatrice_weightloss_journey_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow she is so annoying. I can’t bear to watch her stories so skip through them, if you skip through her ones from last night, EVERY SINGLE STORY SHE STARTS WITH ‘yeah so’ lipsmack.. it’s actually comical, 10/10 would defo recommend

Reactions: 2
She’s now talking like all her followers are off for boob jobs!! This lip smacking witch is so annoying. I’m sure she will be out on the town soon shagging a guy that gives her attention.

Reactions: 1
When are people going to realise that all her stores on Instagram today are her saying download this to track your food track your walks etc. I noticed a few months ago and left but people are doing her program without her help, she’s just taking a money off people pretending to care. Babes you can do this alone without her help. She’s posting toast as a weight lose and McDonald’s who’s that helping seeing the Golden Arches on her gram all the time!!!

When are people going to realise that all her stores on Instagram today are her saying download this to track your food track your walks etc. I noticed a few months ago and left but people are doing her program without her help, she’s just taking a money off people pretending to care. Babes you can do this alone without her help. She’s posting toast as a weight lose and McDonald’s who’s that helping seeing the Golden Arches on her gram all the time!!!
I absolutely agree with you I am still confused by it all and still wondering how she is still getting clients when it's common sense watch your calorie intake and exercise in order to lose weight. Shes just a con artist!!!

Although she’s flashing us her cleavage in her pictures, all I can see is her massive eyes and nose!!

Although she’s flashing us her cleavage in her pictures, all I can see is her massive eyes and nose!!
I wear glasses and contacts myself so I know no one can help their vision but if I were her and had the money to burn I would be fixing my eye sight with laser surgery or getting better glasses that don’t make me look like a Bo Selecta character instead of spending thousands on a tummy tuck and breast augmentation that no one else really sees!

Reactions: 3
Don't know who is the worst Beatrice for wanting pathetic pictures took or husband for taking them so cringy!!!
The amount of love that comes from these two on Instagram as adults is toe curling and clearly both hiding things!! I’m sure it’s just not babes that was getting some extra attention last year. Hubby likes to not only stuff sandwiches 🍆💦😺

She looks great and fair play to her for having the surgery if that’s what makes her feel better but surely she can’t keep marketing those pics as before and after to her clients now?

What does her husband do? For some reason I thought he was a policeman

Wonder how much photo editoring this photo has had. Yes she's had boob job, tummy tuck and liposuction but her arms so much skinnier and the phone looks massive!!!
Also just noticed the rug in the pictures too, that must have gone with her to Lithuania aswell as that seems smaller too 🤣🤣🤣 the photo has been editored!!!

• Haha
For someone that has 66 thousand followers not 1% of these comments or likes your pictures 🤣🤣🤣 it's majority your husband with the 🔥🔥🔥 how very sad

• Haha
This women is such a fraud!! She should be ashamed of herself but she’s so bloody self obsessed she clearly doesn’t give a tit! All the gym gear selfies, drinking protein shakes etc claiming she’s a size 6/8 and the hashtags about hard work, weightloss etc. no mention of the fact she looked nothing like that a few months ago despite having lost loads of weight and how she looks has now nothing to do with her hitting the gym and everything to do with her going under the surgeons knife for a mummy makeover. She’s vile!

Reactions: 3
This women is such a fraud!! She should be ashamed of herself but she’s so bloody self obsessed she clearly doesn’t give a tit! All the gym gear selfies, drinking protein shakes etc claiming she’s a size 6/8 and the hashtags about hard work, weightloss etc. no mention of the fact she looked nothing like that a few months ago despite having lost loads of weight and how she looks has now nothing to do with her hitting the gym and everything to do with her going under the surgeons knife for a mummy makeover. She’s vile!
Agree, I think she needs to be more transparent in her captions and hashtags.

100% agree with this. She is so aggressive to anyone who dares question her too she seems like a vile person, not a good look when Instagram is your job HUN. She done so well to lose the weight in the first place she should just be honest and say the weightloss was me but the end results I had some help with.

Honestly makes me so mad she gets away with selling her tit to other people

Omg love that there’s a thread on her. Did anyone see the exercise videos she used to post, the absolute worst form ever - dunno how she’s not injured

also how’s she making so much money, cos people only paying £10 to join a group doesn’t amount to much unless there’s hundreds and hundreds a month???

Omg love that there’s a thread on her. Did anyone see the exercise videos she used to post, the absolute worst form ever - dunno how she’s not injured

also how’s she making so much money, cos people only paying £10 to join a group doesn’t amount to much unless there’s hundreds and hundreds a month???
I reckon there’s got to be 20+ people per group and she’s up to phase 12 so about 2.5k there potentially. I don’t know what her husband does but she does seem to spend a lot

I reckon there’s got to be 20+ people per group and she’s up to phase 12 so about 2.5k there potentially. I don’t know what her husband does but she does seem to spend a lot
But that’s not a month is it? That’s since the start? And she’s given up her job so it’s gotta be making a decent amount

I feel like her whole personality is walking and “miles” wish she would zip it

Some of her Instagram posts are so passive aggressive. I wonder if she was like that before the weight loss.