beatrice_weightloss_journey_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t any image she takes be organic. Like the cinema picture with the kid that looks more like her than her actual children. The flannels bag in the back ground has to be perfectly placed. She said about identifying people for what they are the other day well identify Beatrice Blower as a fraud and calculated b I t c h.

Reactions: 2
What other kid walks into Moncler and 'rinses their mother' and wants a coat when there at disneyland paris. A 5 year old wouldn't know the difference if the coat was from tesco, gucci or moncler. But Beatrice being Beatrice has to make a statement with making out she bought her kid a moncler coat. And let's be honest anything could be in that bag, if she bought a coat from there she would be showing you the coat but she's waiting till she gets home so she can post a picture of the fake one she has got him 😂😂 along with the kids prada gilets and dior trainers 😂😂😂🤗 she is as fake as they come

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What other kid walks into Moncler and 'rinses their mother' and wants a coat when there at disneyland paris. A 5 year old wouldn't know the difference if the coat was from tesco, gucci or moncler. But Beatrice being Beatrice has to make a statement with making out she bought her kid a moncler coat. And let's be honest anything could be in that bag, if she bought a coat from there she would be showing you the coat but she's waiting till she gets home so she can post a picture of the fake one she has got him 😂😂 along with the kids prada gilets and dior trainers 😂😂😂🤗 she is as fake as they come
It looked like an empty bag or it had something really small in it

Seriously why would she wear this at the gym, she's such an attention seeker wanting people to look at her. I've seen women wear crop tops at the gym as gym wear but what she is wearing is no gym wear.

She really has no respect for herself or the people around her and what about the person behind her.

I really don't know what the benefits are of these pictures

Attachments

Those bra tops are so embarrassing. As someone else said I see girls at the gym wearing the little tops but they’re not actual bras. Plus she wears them about 3 sizes too small so she is falling out of them. Does she still have her scam going with the weight loss coach thing?

Is it me or is her body deformed? She can't stand straight in any picture. And i have to mention the 2 fingers in most of her pictures how childish, think she's trying to get down with the kids ✌😂

Is she trying to make out she is on holiday at on her own with the 2 boys? If so what a tit mum leaving them alone every morning to go take gym selfies

Reactions: 2
For the love of god could someone please get this woman a stylist. If she started a go fund me for it I’d consider donating.