Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IfTheCapFits

VIP Member
That post I screenshotted was from July last year. All her current posts are about Camden council.
---

Yes, thanks 🙄 Her character on the show could have been dramatised for TV, it’s clear from looking at her social media accounts that this isn’t the case.
Oh right, thanks for clarifying.

The profile photo for her fb that's been shown on X, is no longer showing, so hopefully she has set her fb account to better privacy settings. It wouldn't surprise if ppl have messaged her tbh.

Reactions: 1

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
I notice on her Facebook profile she mentioned she hasn't had any internet or TV for a few weeks, and then she said she said her private messages weren't working on her phone. I was wondering whether that was a way to pretend she doesn't know what's going on.
And there’s no way to comment on her posts

Moniker

VIP Member
Well no, the OP asked why she is bothered if it’s not her. That makes no sense. It’s obvious that anyone would be ‘bothered’ by being labelled a deranged stalker, even if they knew it wasn’t them.
I know what the OP asked. I just don't interpret it the same way you do.
---
Personally I think Jessica Gunning is rather beautiful - such an expressive face (especially her eyes) and a cracking actress!
She's a gifted actress. I'd never seen her in anything before.

LifeOfMog

VIP Member
Anybody think it might come out that the whole things made up to gain more publicity? Saying it really happened makes people more curious to watch?
Pretty traumatic story full stop to re-enact on screen in the name of entertainment though
I find this hard to believe to a certain extent, I think somethings have definitely been changed slightly/ modified, but I'm more discussing episode 4 :/
Maybe it's just because I am a very emotional and to a certain extent traumatized person from my personal experience and I therefore feel an attachment to the episode, but I could not in anyway shape or form do anything to resemble this experience

londongirl2001

VIP Member
I wonder what will happen when her restraining order is over, I could imagine her manically contacting Richard again! Makes me curious when exactly the 5 year order comes to an end, as that time could be fast approaching and with everything being out there now it would make her very unstable/dangerous.
I don’t think there is a five year order because Richard insinuated that there was never a trial or conviction in his case.

yellowhello

Also just to mention again…she was tweeting him in 2014 asking if he had received her emails, and if he had gotten the gifts she had sent to the theatre..

Along with weird tweets saying he has a fantastic arse and asking him to call her..it’s bizarre.
I’ll eat my words if I’m wrong but I really don’t see how it can’t be her 😂
Oh wow yeah he must have known that she’d be easily found. Gotta be some sort of revenge or stay away thing. Or some part is waiting for more contact

Brandshinynew

VIP Member
I have read her posts in Martha’s accent from the show of course, I just can’t make my mind up if she’s actually got real or if it really is her and she’s completely unhinged.

Is she playing up for the persona created but she actually does seem so much like Martha.

I’m so confused but can’t turn away it’s like a car crash happening in front of us.

But I can’t help thinking what next?
And why did Richard Gadd make it so obvious she could be found. What about the abuser? Did he miss “Martha?” So created this knowing full well his life might spiral again. Is this all for season 2?

Arghh so many questions and thoughts
Her voice is on one of the reels on her fb page.

allforthegoss***

The Facebook profile is definitely her. There is someone on Twitter that changed their Twitter username and profile picture to her in the last week and is posting a lot there, that's not her. She has two old Twitter accounts that she hasn't used for years and it seems she's switched to using Facebook to post a lot instead.

At first when I watched the show and saw interviews I assumed Gadd had changed things about her so she couldn't be found. I assumed she probably wasn't a lawyer or Scottish and looked nothing like the actor in the show. I do find it very strange that she's actually very close to what was portrayed on the show. I wonder did Gadd have to tell Netflix about the real person and were Netflix satisfied that enough was changed not to cause issues? Or did he lie and say he changed more.. or did Netflix not give a shit?

It's shitty that Gadd didn't change much but also shitty that Netflix seemingly didn't do their due diligence.

Saying all that though, the way she was actually found was the curtains tweet and nothing to do with her job or nationality at all. He could have forgotten or not even realised she had tweeted him the curtains thing (he remembered her emails about it) so I kind of understand that mistake but seeing as it was so easy for people to find her, he or someone at Netflix should have searched her tweets @ him before including that on the show.
Hi what’s the Facebook profile? I couldn’t read a lot as I have lost my classes,!! Thanks

• Haha

iieee

VIP Member
Of course she would deny it though. There’s so much evidence to point to it being her. There’s literally tweets on her twitter page that are the same as things said in the show.

Not to hate but of course she’s going to deny it.
Haha, well yeah.

I didn't really follow how people had linked the twitter to that facebook apart from the name. But I haven't been looking so I'm not saying they are wrong!

frillylilly

Chatty Member
No, there wasn’t. There was a piece in PopBitch which alleged that an unnamed writer/comedian had used the casting process for a tv show as a means of getting dates.

RG was not named. No one was named.
---
Okay. Sorry. There was an item in Pop Bitch that mentioned someone doing the exact thing that the poster has said he did here.

Tabitha

VIP Member
I’m not sure who first said her DMs aren’t open but they definitely are, I know we all know her name and who she is now but I’ve covered in case I can’t share on here. Her profile allows messaging and takes you to messenger to send it (and I should mention that I haven’t messaged her lol) but I’d assume some weird people probably have. Mind you she says she can’t access her DMs so who knows!
They are open on FB, but closed on Twitter

Attachments