Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brandshinynew

VIP Member
Why do some of the social media videos posted by have a different accent?
Scottish in most, English in others.
It's quite odd.

Also, she uses social media 'speak' all the time, such as 'Daily Fail' and 'Bliar's labour party' which makes me think she spends a lot of time on social media. Which is unhealthy for anyone... us lot on Tattle included!
I've only seen the one video on fb, the febreeze thing.

LittleMy

VIP Member
Well, RG insinuated she was likely abused by her family/didn’t have a good childhood at the end of the last episode. I’d like to think something like that wouldn’t be fabricated.
Ah yeah I did forget about that part. I just wonder what happened to her to make her like this. It’s sad really. Scary, but sad all the same.

Hiraani8

I enjoyed (if that's the right word) the first three episodes, episode four (I think it was 4) took a very dark and disturbing turn, very uncomfortable watching, I nearly didn't finish watching the rest but stayed with it. The last few episodes were ok.
Same.

Missy92

I can see her and only found her last night. Someone had made a video with her profile pic in.

Stillwater

VIP Member
What a profoundly unusual programme. He’s out there doing the press rounds talking about doing it and what it’s like doing it. Never mentions embellishment.

I wound through some of ep 4. Muscle relaxer a clanging clanging defcon 1 alarm.

Jas28

Chatty Member
Although a diagnosed condition wasn’t mentioned, I would assume not BPD unless in conjunction with something else. I have BPD and the symptoms are not the same other than it being trauma related (like a lot of mental health) - I know no one here can or should diagnose but it would be interesting to know one day whether anything has been diagnosed by a professional
I suppose things like medical information is confidential actually so would that even be disclosed

Jadejones9596

I’m enjoying this! I missed the facts behind how he and teri met, why was he pretending to be someone else on a chat site?

I wonder what will happen when her restraining order is over, I could imagine her manically contacting Richard again! Makes me curious when exactly the 5 year order comes to an end, as that time could be fast approaching and with everything being out there now it would make her very unstable/dangerous.
I mean I don't think in this case I would blame her, I'd be pretty pissed if it was me

dovelist

If there was anything was exaggerated in the show would she be able to take legal action? 🤔 Its an interesting thought. If anyone knows a bit about this subject would love to hear your thoughts.