Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dovelist

All I can say is I've been to the Hawley Arms (though not for ages) and it's a nice pub, never got any kind of dodgy vibe from it like FH is trying to make out 🤷‍♀️
Yeah I worked in Camden for a few years and have friends that live there. I love the HA. It’s really good on a Friday night.
---
She’s going off on her fb again btw

Reactions: 1

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Does anyone else remember the Martha character as the security guard in Trollied?🤣
Omg that’s what she was in! I knew she looked familiar 😂
---
I binged this today. Much more traumatic than I expected. Brave of RG to write and star in it as some of those scenes must have been so harrowing to reenact.
Not sure how he thinks the stalker won’t be able to work out it’s about her, she’ll recognise Richard and know she stalked him surely.

Last edited:

Hex

Sorry everyone to burst your reality bubbles but I am not even British or ever lived in the UK :LOL::LOL:

dovelist

Theres been a few accounts on tiktok try and name her but when you look at the details of the case its clearly not due to the identity and occupation of the person they stalked.
Glad I’m on a TikTok break or I’d definitely be watching all those videos.

IfTheCapFits

VIP Member
Some poor Scottish woman with the same name is getting loads of friend requests from strangers & wondered WTH was going on! 🫣

I mean I've had a quick nosey at the real FH fb but I have no desire to interact with her! 🤷‍♀️

• Sad

Futtrit

VIP Member
I agree, also people get trash talked to fuck on here for way less (influencers etc) and that’s ok?
Influencers put themselves out there by choice.

Sometimes threads exist here because people want to highlight to others re an influencer not declaring ads etc. It's not all slating people.

She's a brilliant actress, not seen her in anything before.
She’s in this episode of ‘Inside No 9’, was bugging me where I recognised her from. I recommend it, if you’ve not seen it.

Given that she’s from Huddersfield, on the basis of the two things I’ve seen her in she’s incredible at accents!

---
So, my husband has said everyone was talking about the show at work. His colleague claims he spent hours looking up the real Martha online and said she lives and works in a certain area of London near us.
I thought her real identity was unknown?