Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CocoLoco2

VIP Member
I am so glad he got to tell his story, it’s very brave and I hope he finds his way of healing … maybe this is it.

But how much of what we have seen is the complete truth… If so, he did go to her house, he did look inside her windows , seem to get up set when she started to ignore him, went out for food/ drink with her, seemed to enjoy her being at the comedy shows until she went a little “more unhinged and he was masterbating to her photo, seems to banter her with his friends and sent a message back to her about *nal sex, who he claims was his “friends” ….

The above is certainly going to keep her going
( she obvs didn’t know about the photo until Netflix)
I’m not sure he would of been able to look in her window as her photos suggest her old place wasn’t a ground floor flat 🤷🏻‍♀️

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
I am trying to understand the timeline of the events. How old is ‘Martha’ alleged to be? The SA happened 11 years ago, and he used it for material 4 years later at the fringe, and won an award. Then a couple years later used the baby reindeer show there too. On the Netflix show it seemed to span over a length of time

princesstee

He said in the first episode she got 4.5 years for one incident and in the last episode she got 9 months in prison for harassing him. Happy to be corrected if I’ve missed that was fictional, though.
She didn’t go to prison in real life I think they just added some extras for the viewers lol

Not sure either if she went to prison for the other incident only found the one article with her other name

Attachments