Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

50sGirl

VIP Member
I think in the programme he made sleeping with her a fantasy, but I wouldn’t be at all surprised to find out if he had slept with her in real life, but is currently denying everything.
Nah, she’d be shouting it from the roof tops if he had.

Reactions: 12

eapsmum

I really want to go as Fiona Harvey to a fancy dress party. Any ideas please where to get her dress? I can find a yellow jacket.

sen t from mmy iphone

• Haha

justonemorepage

VIP Member
Wow she is on one tonight. She's been awake more than I have and I've been up with my teething baby. Reading her rants has got me through the night but it is starting to wear a bit thin now.

Kitty01

I don’t know if anyone had seen the BabyReindeer Reddit page… there’s a lot more coming out about Fiona.

The woman has caused untold problems for numerous people and seems to just get away with it. She deserves no sympathy, and any “lawyer” taking on her case wants looking at!

wiglay

Why not

Why not be more realistic, and go as the school bully?
It is realistic, Fiona is the school bully…seems she’s spent her entire life stalking and harassing people, and writing hateful posts on Facebook targeted at loads of minority groups.

• Heart

wiglay

@moldwarp but as was pointed out on the last thread she hasn’t lost anything. She doesn’t have a livelihood. A quick google suggests ‘peace of mind’ isn’t enough for defamation lol…and she’s not a celebrity or business owner where it’s damaged her reputation. Seems a non starter. They are probably hoping Netflix will settle

NighttimeNurse

She hasn't got a team of lawyers unless it's Sue Grabbit & Run, next to the Bookies where she lives.

No reputable firm would take her on as a client, honestly.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

evoway13

VIP Member
Apologies if this has been posted before but it was the first time I’d read it.

I've read another article where the Metropolitan police have been made aware of the the emails sent to Starmer! Plot twist (finger's crossed) : Fiona gets sent to jail AFTER Baby Reindeer is released.........life copying art.... 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

derbyshiregirl

I can't understand how she can be on benefits. She has no obvious health conditions (if you ignore the mh issues). She's apparently a qualified lawyer living in London where there would be plenty of jobs. My guess is she is on pip due to mh issues 🤔
there are thousands of people on the dole who are capable of working. My cousin has lived off it for over ten years because she is a cretin who knows how to play the system.

• Sad

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
She’s out for her 15mins of fame, isn’t she. She’s after infamy, and money. Neither will come. In six months people will have forgotten her

InkHeart

Chatty Member
He said he'd changed some stuff to fit the retellling of the story and to protect Martha's identity (badly!). The sitting at the bar could be part of the changes?
But where she sat wasn't identifying information. No one would be able to track her from where she sat in the pub, unless they already knew her. It makes a big difference in the story, because she is much more clearly stalking him if she sits right next to him for hours, only coming to the pub to talk to him. If she did sit far away from him, she wasn't constantly speaking to him, so it's an important difference.

wiglay

You can tell from her posts she is thriving on the attention and getting to play the victim, it’s actually very twisted. Not that I’m convinced anyone is even ringing her

wiglay

She’s on benefits and shes never going to earn any money. She doesn’t have a job or a reputation to lose. She also doesn’t seem to have a disability and is very angry at the idea of having something mentally wrong. I expect legally psychiatric harm means having a legit breakdown not just whining on Facebook. I reckon it all goes nowhere and she’s just looking for a fat payout. Hope she gets nothing except maybe a few stalking convictions.