Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maggisojuicy

VIP Member
Yes I agree. He should have written 'based on a true story' or similar. Obviously he didn't do much in terms of fiction writing to make it difficult for people to find out who the real woman was.

I would like to know:
Does this woman have a conviction for stalking and harassing him or anyone else?
Has this been clarified?
Agree ‘based on a true story’ (open/close inverted commas 😂) would make more sense for this programme because although the core of the story is purportedly true, most of it is fictionalised and massive changes have been written into the storyline (according to FH anyway).

I don’t think she was ever convicted, this would be public information so it would have been found out by now. What we don’t know is if she was spoken to or cautioned by the police about her stalking. Surely if Gadd wanted to, he could obtain records to show his reports?

What’s really ironic about her whole imaginary case is the fact she’s now not only posting obsessively about Gadd to the point of harassment, she’s also named him and others specifically in some pretty defamatory stuff posted publicly on the internet for all to see 😬

Reactions: 11

Lukeal70

Apologies if this has been posted before but it was the first time I’d read it.

When I first went on her Facebook page there was quite a few rants about Derek Draper. She was saying he was a fan of rentboys.
I might be no fan of Kate Garroway but that is a bit much.

• Wow

maggisojuicy

VIP Member
This guy is brilliant!

Oh wow, his screen recording of just over 2 weeks worth of her FB posts is nearly 40 MINUTES LONG!! 😳 the fact that literally just scrolling through the sheer number of posts about Richard Gadd took that long is insane. And that’s only 1 of her FB accounts!! She must have been typing up those posts like it was her full time job 😅 you can easily believe she sent 40k emails of whatever it was

• Wow
  • Heart

wiglay

I get the feeling when her lawyers start discovery and see what she’s not telling them it all goes real quiet real fast. The submission omits some key info such as the Netflix disclaimer at the end of the episodes. I kind of think she maybe wrote it herself ngl.

evoway13

VIP Member
TV gold! Also a big fan of watching her deposition - what a mess!

Would be great to see Fiona on the stand 🤣
I doubt they'd let the cameras in to our court rooms - I wish they would!!!

Amber Heard argued with everything Camille Vasquez asked her - trying to change the narrative - and she failed spectacularly!!! 😂

• Heart

suek307

Bloody hell, a book and assorted mugs for sale on Amazon 👀
---
Would it be wrong to buy a mug 😉 asking for a friend sent from my iPhone

• Haha

Feather fans

VIP Member
Initially I was sympathetic because I thought there was serious mental health or a learning disability of some kind. Not that I ever sympathised with her actions, just that I wanted to make sense of it all. However she's shown that she is a properly nasty piece of work over and over and it cements Gadd's portrayal of "Martha" at her worst.
---

He said not all of it was true to life. I don't quite get what you're saying about Gadd either, why is that not adding up? They had a really messed up "relationship" however you look at it and she has proved with her Facebook ranting about numerous people and organisations that she's like a dog with a bone and obsessive (not to mention abusive) when she doesn't get the adoration or respect she believes she deserves.
BIB thing is those are not mutually exclusive, one can have mental issues/ learning difficulties and be nasty, or be absolutely lovely. But i agree she quickly killed all possibility she was just that poor vulnerable taken advantage of person with attachment and personal boundaries issues. She seems properly vicious homophobic nasty thing (Gadd is gay? Has HIV? Is that supposed to be an insult?)
Equally Gadd being a victim of this and also having questionable behaviour are not mutually exclusive things..

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
She really hates real lawyers doesn't she. I thought it was weird that she was slagging off Doughty Street not long ago, makes sense if she hates Starmer so I'm inclined to believe it. How long until she turns on Chris Daw

Reactions: 10
Richard Gadd's ex-colleague says his 'stalker' was targeted as a joke

Well you could say that joke backfired, but he has what he wanted, fame. I thought it would be a matter of time until witnesses started coming forward.
Tbf, I don’t really think that article says ‘much’. It’s lots of words to discredit 2 things that happened in the programme.

I don't think she'll get millions but I do think there will be some sort of out of court settlement because surely a law firm won't take a case on if they see no prospect of it succeeding in some capacity
I personally think the issue will be she may well have stalked him but it seems the SA and the prison bits aren’t true and just because someone has done something that’s a crime (ie stalking) doesn’t give you free reign to lie about them publicly and say they also SA’d you, they’ve been to prison etc.

I think I read somewhere that the actress, Jessica who played Martha, wore a fat suit.....she's around a size 20-22 normally but, they made her around a size 28

I've seen her in other stuff and this is her natural size. Fantastic actress and very pretty but I don't think she wore a fat suit.

50sGirl

VIP Member
It's very clever of Gadd and Netflix. Martha was sent to jail in Donnie Dunn's world.......not Gadd's

The litigation against Netflix would have to go ahead over here I believe - so, won't be televised
No but we would likely get live reporting similar to the Wagatha Christie trial. 🥳
And I could well imagine her turning up and behaving outside court like Stephen Bear did and enjoying the limelight.

• Heart
  • Haha
Gadd and Netflix could say though that it's about Donny and Martha, not Richard and Fiona so maybe that's how they can avoid paying out. Who knows. It's all getting a bit boring now. I bet she misses spouting off so I'm sure she's found other avenues to rant and vent.
Then it’s not a true story as they claim.

Which is why I think this might well end up being a landmark case if they don’t settle, really setting out what TV/film can define as true and how far artistic license goes.

wiglay

'Innocent woman' - that's made me laugh!

Fiona says 'Gadd told lies'........she says he's a 'homosexual' and probably has aids (FB)

It seems Fiona cannot decipher between real life and fiction!
It also says Gadd prostituted himself which is just disgusting. You’d really hope even in America the legal system has more integrity than allowing this

• Sad
  • Wow