Baby Led Weaning Cookbook - aka Natalie Peall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s awful that she can’t even be bothered to get her own modelled photos of it... surely that’s illegal to use someone else’s content without their consent?

Reactions: 1
Thinking of reporting it as I also think she may be breaking a few consumer laws
Was so tempted to post a review on her Facebook business page of a link to the cheaper product asking why she wants to rip people off!
so much for helping other mums and women! She’s wanting to rip us all off. I don’t see that as very supportive to mums

Thinking of reporting it as I also think she may be breaking a few consumer laws
Was so tempted to post a review on her Facebook business page of a link to the cheaper product asking why she wants to rip people off!
so much for helping other mums and women! She’s wanting to rip us all off. I don’t see that as very supportive to mums
She'd dox you hun

What does dox mean? Sorry I’m not great at understanding abbreviations lol 🤦‍♀️

What does dox mean? Sorry I’m not great at understanding abbreviations lol 🤦‍♀️
It means she would post your comment along with your username and/or profile pic on her stories with a big sob story and out you to her thousands of followers who could then send you abuse.

Awww ok
I wouldn’t use my personal account though. I wouldn’t be saying anything nasty either. I’d simply be asking why she’s doubling the price on products she gets from shein and Ali express and trying to pass off as speciality boutique clothing.

Jfc. She's saying she's afraid she's going to get death threats from the trolls now. I'm going to stop watching her stories as she's literally the worst and so manipulative. No one has ever said anything about her personal information that she hasn't put on stories. I would never attempt to find her address or anything of the sort.

Reactions: 3
Jfc. She's saying she's afraid she's going to get death threats from the trolls now. I'm going to stop watching her stories as she's literally the worst and so manipulative. No one has ever said anything about her personal information that she hasn't put on stories. I would never attempt to find her address or anything of the sort.
I saw that. Yeah, I’m having nothing more to do with her, this thread or her stories. Nobody here has said anything remotely dangerous or threatening, she’s twisting things to make a big deal out of it because she’s been caught out ripping off her customers on O&A.

Reactions: 4
I saw that. Yeah, I’m having nothing more to do with her, this thread or her stories. Nobody here has said anything remotely dangerous or threatening, she’s twisting things to make a big deal out of it because she’s been caught out ripping off her customers on O&A.
I agree its all getting so farfetched by her now.

Reactions: 2
Very attention-seeking!!! No one has “trolled” her. People here discuss her antics 🙄

I’d hardly class either of what she’s described as ‘car accidents’ she seems so dramatic

I saw her recent post about wanting to adopt😬. I think she needs to cope with everything she has on her hands already.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I saw that too. No adoption agency in the world would allow her to adopt. She outs everything on social media. Her house is a bomb site with nothing baby proofed and she is mentally quite unwell.
im not surprised poor Steve is against it. It would be more kids for him and the grandparents to loo after because let’s face it, apart fro the rare occasion she does an outing to post on Instagram. She spends every waking moment working

I was about to post the same - the many stories about her office woes and packaging orders. Nothing to do with babyled cookbook stuff. Also poor Steve being shamed for feeding himself with a McD.

Or... The money came out the following day? My Asda shop has just gone out that was delivered last Thursday.. not everything comes out instantly.

"My business account".. I wonder if she pays him the child minding fee from her business account too...

She’s painful to listen too! Maybe she could have more success in her own life is she stopped moaning about other people and took a good hard look at herself.
She’s so full of tit!! Talking about empowering women etc whilst tipping off every business. Claiming she sells luxury goods when it’s just cheap tat from Shein, Wish and Ali express with a ridiculously high price tag! She can’t even be bothered to get her own models to take pics on the clothes 😂😂😂
She’s basically running a tacky drop shopping store

I don’t understand why she’s always pushing the ‘I live in the country I’m a country girl etc’ (when she really isn’t) and then moans about living in the country because of the roads

• Haha
Lol she’s very strange isn’t she. She seems to contradict herself a lot.
See her post the other day about how Steve is going to buy a Ford ranger and has told her she can have any car she wants?? They can’t be struggling that much financially 😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.