Baby Led Weaning Cookbook - aka Natalie Peall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with this all.
she just loves to run with this hard done by mum/put upon business narrative, it just isn't true though. She does no more childcare than Steve, and I've said it before but she can't moan about doing all the housework because it's clear no one tidies that house.

She's another person who has started a business without really looking at the logistics. I bet when you take into account the hours she works she probably earns about £3 p/h. She won't be able to take anyone one. I remember when she took loads of people on or BLW and you never heard of them again. Bet their recipes are still on there. '
She does even less than Steve to be honest. He does the most followed by the grandparents. You only see her in a few very awkward photos with her children where she looks miserable as anything .
I can’t see the business going anywhere at all to be honest. She’s so obsessed with looking like a high society business woman wanting “staff” abd a flashy office. Like seriously get over yourself. It’s a backyard business with mostly tacky overpriced rubbish made in a factory in China

She does even less than Steve to be honest. He does the most followed by the grandparents. You only see her in a few very awkward photos with her children where she looks miserable as anything .
I can’t see the business going anywhere at all to be honest. She’s so obsessed with looking like a high society business woman wanting “staff” abd a flashy office. Like seriously get over yourself. It’s a backyard business with mostly tacky overpriced rubbish made in a factory in China
Yeah I found that pretty shocking to be honest. It all started with ‘bespoke handmade children’s clothing’ and that’s now been completely scrapped and all it is, is just resale website. At least then she had a USP, now it’s just yet another fast fashion website.

Reactions: 2
Yep It’s literally all cheap tit from ally express! She will soon be running a drop ship store. It’s funny how she claims she’s doing it to make it cheaper for us 😂😂😂 her prices gave the dropped but the quality sure has

Reactions: 1
I’m not being funny but if I wanted basic fast fashion I’m popping to primarni and having it for basic cheap prices... my little one has one of the knitted jumpers which are £17... it’s nice but so was the knitted jumper he got from primark which was £6 and actually fitted him better

There are so many sites selling the same jumpers with some slogan about how exhausted mums are or other.
Same with the dungarees. I thought they were o & a but then i went on instagram and an influencer was wearing the exact same dungarees but from another company.

My gripe is I follow the baby led weaning cookbook not Oliver and Alexander. I've never even clicked on the page yet I know an awful lot about it! I used lots of the recipes when I weaned my first and was excited to use it all again to wean my second. Also, Natalie had twins a little bit older than my baby so I thought I could watch her stories and get tips about weaning, recipes etc. In reality every story is personal or an advert for O & A. The only weaning stories are usually a share if someone else has tagged the page. Result is I've hardly used the app for weaning and looked more at annabel karmel and others instead. They give you far more nutrition information too and guidance about portion sizes.

I wish she would keep the content to the relevant page and if she wants to do personal stories create her own Natalie page.

Reactions: 4
And claiming she was meant to post these stories on the O&A but actually that’s a lie isn’t it, because she only has 11k followers there vs 170k followers on BLW! At least be honest! 🙄🙄🙄
This annoyed me too. All those stories about O and A then a very fake explanation saying she meant to post on the other account. Saw through that like a pane of clear glass. If it was an accident remove them. I didn’t start following a baby cook account to be bombarded with endless stories about some clothing that I’m not remotely interested in. Does she not get that it will backfire - diluting the recipes and food related posts so that no one sees them because there’s a tonne of clothing. No thank you. Will be unfollowing if this continues. Also, why don’t these business accounts draw some line. Cannot stand all the stories of her kids - nobody is interested. Put them on your personal account!

She officially reads this! Just showed a screenshot of a tattle post on her story which she has now deleted saying how she is being slandered . How is having an opinion and making observations slander?

• Wow
  • Haha
I came straight here when I saw her story. I haven’t read here in a while. I skip through her storys now and have never ordered from o&a. Even the food apps I don’t use much. I think I follow her to see how things will play out. Still can’t believe that Steve gave up a secure and probably well paid job to run her businesses. Didn’t he start his own business with someone?? They clearly seem to be doing ok with 2 properties, cars, extending the kitchen etc.

I don’t think he has a choice the poor guy. If a woman gave up her secure job to help her husband run his business everyone would think how controlling he must be . It should be the same thing for this situation. He’s a very quiet man isn’t he, doesn’t seem to say much, probably doesn’t have the opportunity too.

She officially reads this! Just showed a screenshot of a tattle post on her story which she has now deleted saying how she is being slandered . How is having an opinion and making observations slander?
Oh did she? What did she say? It’s been clear for some time that she reads this thread, granted it can’t be nice reading people’s honest opinions of you however there’s nothing here which is untrue and that is because of what Natalie chooses to share. We can deduce that you’re in financial trouble because you’ve told us many times, we can deduce that Steve does the majority of the childcare because we can see it, we can deduce that you’ve broken Covid rules because you’ve told us, we can deduce that you’re going to copy other people’s designs because you’ve told us ... the list is literally endless in Natalie’s case. It’s all based on the excessive amount of information which Natalie shares about personal, family and business life.
Surely these instagrammers can’t honestly think that every single person who sees their content online will agree with everything that they’re saying? The mind boggles.

Reactions: 4
She just said it wasn’t nice to have shut like they posted for her family and one day daughter to see and that if you don’t like her to unfollow her

tit like that posted” I meant to write

She just said it wasn’t nice to have shut like they posted for her family and one day daughter to see and that if you don’t like her to unfollow her

WOW! Let’s hope that poor Anabelle doesn’t see the terrible things her own mother has said about her online one day. That would be really awful. She’d probably forget the fact that her hair had to be cut off because nobody brushed it, thank goodness you shared that memory on stories for her to look back on Natalie.

I follow baby led weaning page.
I like the baby led weaning cookbook.
I have the apps (3 I think).
I am interested in baby led weaning ideas, recepies and how the hell to make everything (I like the videos that show you what to do. Yes I'm that bad!).

I am not interested at all in Oliver and Alexander clothing, outfits, personal stories, personal information, sharing kids personal information that one day you know they are going to see.
I dont follow mum influencers for this reason. Those who share every little thing about their kids lives. It unnerves me that me a stranger hundreds of miles away know information about a strangers child and could easily pick them out in the crowd. That as a mother creeps me out!

I dont think its slander to say put O & A info on that page for the people who like the clothes. Make a mum instagram page for the personal stuff for people that like that thing. Keep the weaning about the food.

Reactions: 5
I love how these Instagrammers break Covid rules...and post about it, then act all hurt and victimised when they’re talked about for it. Twits with an a.

WOW! Let’s hope that poor Anabelle doesn’t see the terrible things her own mother has said about her online one day. That would be really awful. She’d probably forget the fact that her hair had to be cut off because nobody brushed it, thank goodness you shared that memory on stories for her to look back on Natalie.
Exactly!!!!

I follow baby led weaning page.
I like the baby led weaning cookbook.
I have the apps (3 I think).
I am interested in baby led weaning ideas, recepies and how the hell to make everything (I like the videos that show you what to do. Yes I'm that bad!).

I am not interested at all in Oliver and Alexander clothing, outfits, personal stories, personal information, sharing kids personal information that one day you know they are going to see.
I dont follow mum influencers for this reason. Those who share every little thing about their kids lives. It unnerves me that me a stranger hundreds of miles away know information about a strangers child and could easily pick them out in the crowd. That as a mother creeps me out!

I dont think its slander to say put O & A info on that page for the people who like the clothes. Make a mum instagram page for the personal stuff for people that like that thing. Keep the weaning about the food.
Fully agree with this. She pretends like it’s a mistake she’s posted on the BLW page about O+A but she fully knows what she’s doing. And surely when she does advertise O+A on her BLW page, it should be marked as AD?

As I posted a bit earlier, I spotted them driving because I recognised her daughter first, then the car, then her. Felt really weird about it. I post my kids on my social media because a lot of my friends and family live abroad, but my accounts are private and I know every single person that follows me. The thing is though, I don’t think she’s got very many friends that she can talk to, so I’m guessing she’s using Instagram for that too.

The things she has posted about her beautiful innocent daughter over the years are 100 x worse than any of the observations we make on here. Don't like it don't read it.

Exactly. The things she says about not only her daughter but her poor husband who is clearly the back bone of the family is shocking!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.