Baby Led Weaning Cookbook - aka Natalie Peall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m ALL for body positivity and normalising bodies bigger than size 10 BUT I donā€™t get it with her, is she trying to jump on the bandwagon for views šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
I know this will sound bad but her latest one covering her boobs and a close up of everything I think was a little too much and quite frankly I wish I could Unsee it!

Reactions: 2
I missed it thank god. Hopefully she's stopped shaming the amount her daughter eats now. Keeping going on about it and saying where does she put it. Well your daughter is a normal size not skinny though but she won't stay that way if you let her scoff whatever she wants 24/7 so you can film her for stories. Concentrate on a balanced diet and say no sometimes

Reactions: 1
My lord those body positivity videos šŸ˜« I cringe when I think her daughterā€™s teachers, friendsā€™ mums might follow her šŸ˜©

re: anabelleā€™s eating, I actually think she is showing the fact that all you ever see her cook with her mum (who creates recipes for children) is muffins, ice-cream milkshakes and pin wheels. The blw app recipes often ask for ridiculous amount of maple syrupor other sugar alternatives which no kids should eat in those amountsā€¦ and yes you could say that itā€™s parental responsibility to know this, if Natalie wants to be a blw expert, she should also educate about the healthy diet and lead by example.

Reactions: 3
My lord those body positivity videos šŸ˜« I cringe when I think her daughterā€™s teachers, friendsā€™ mums might follow her šŸ˜©

re: anabelleā€™s eating, I actually think she is showing the fact that all you ever see her cook with her mum (who creates recipes for children) is muffins, ice-cream milkshakes and pin wheels. The blw app recipes often ask for ridiculous amount of maple syrupor other sugar alternatives which no kids should eat in those amountsā€¦ and yes you could say that itā€™s parental responsibility to know this, if Natalie wants to be a blw expert, she should also educate about the healthy diet and lead by example.
And that her daughter eats glue to a screen, not healthy either...put your phone away and sit with your family, talk, enjo

Her house is such a mess. It gives me anxiety and I donā€™t live there. My house isnā€™t a show home but we have some semblance of organisation.

See mine is a mess too so I canā€™t judge. I am so knackered Iā€™d rather go to bed early than tidy up only for the same items to be out in seconds in the morning. Lol.

Didnā€™t she get lip fillers and Botox a little while ago?
Ah, didnā€™t know that! That makes sense then.. it looks wrong though.

Her house is such a mess. It gives me anxiety and I donā€™t live there. My house isnā€™t a show home but we have some semblance of organisation.
It really is isnā€™t it? I couldnā€™t live like that at all. Kids clambering all over the sofas and stuff everywhere. šŸ™ˆ

I just think her house is bottom of her priority. Storying 2 insipid toddlers and her spoilt daughter is more important. Sorry I'm in am evil mood today.

Filming then boys climb on the sofa and try to stand up instead of bloody doing something about it. Don't worry Steve will just pick them up whilst making their bottles too by the look of it, you just ignore them Natalie!

Trolls....look at me I do clean and cook, but I have to film it too...

• Haha
Exactly! The fact she makes a video to ā€œproveā€ it shows it never really happens otherwise.
she said the other day she has 3 kids and 2 businesses so keeping up with house work is impossible.
Iā€™m a mum of 3, one with additional needs. I have no family support and hubby works 2 jobs. My house is clean and tidy. I just clean as I go along.

Showing herself up as per. She's obsessed with us. Her botched face looks like it's sliding off.

Well done you've wiped the sides and picked food up off the floor šŸ™„ I do that approx 8362 times a day, with my 3 kids and don't find the need to film myself!

• Haha
I wonder if they do though?i mean maybe sheā€™s faking it til sheā€™s made it. Lol
Omg sheā€™s now asking for donations šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ

Her desperation is embarrassing! I think if influencers etc need to beg people then there clearly not doing enough decent content to keep people šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.