Baby Led Weaning Cookbook - aka Natalie Peall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like someone needs to take social media away from her for a little while..

Reactions: 1
I’m so confused by her 🤷🏻‍♀️ She doesn’t seem to know what direction she wants to go in and seems to jump on a different band wagon each week!
Don’t get me wrong I have a size 14 mum body and our bodies do need to be normalised However that post was cringy and I pitied her…..it seems like she’s just jumped on that craze of “let’s Normalise normal bodies” for a little bit more attention/views😩

She really doesn't know what she's doing right now i think. There is nothing wrong with her body. She's had 3 kids and does no excercise so it is very normal. But she should fix her personality before trying tp get on the bp train

She really doesn't know what she's doing right now i think. There is nothing wrong with her body. She's had 3 kids and does no excercise so it is very normal. But she should fix her personality before trying tp get on the bp train
Tries to show she loves her body but has fillers to make her face look less square....also she complains about having no 💸 she isn't right up there

She just seems to jump on any band wagon and anything other “influencers” seem to be doing on social media she tries (miserably) to do. Her pages are so far away from reality it’s insane. I agree that all body shapes and sizes should be welcomed, but why why why do we need to see someone else’s rolls on social media. Big or small I just don’t get it. You’re not influencing anyone!! Put your clothes back on 🙈

Reactions: 2
The cheek of her trying to gain praise for gifting/donating tit she got for free and begged for in the first place!
She’s so scummy.

I don’t disagree with anything anyone has written above but do know what, fair play to her for putting herself out there like that. I can’t help but feel sad about the irony of her prancing around her kitchen in her bikini whilst her children are away playing on the beach without her. Yesterday’s post got a tonne of engagement (more than the usual 20 or so likes she gets on posts) but it doesn’t seem worth it when she’s actively missing family time. The likes are no doubt addictive but she’s getting them for something that has nothing to do with her businesses so what’s the point? It’s sad to think that she won’t be part of her children’s memories of childhood holidays because she chose to stay at home crafting and posting videos . Correct me if I’m wrong on this but there’s nothing about her business that can’t be packed up in the car and done from holiday.

Reactions: 3
If anything her taking advantage of the fact she is on a holiday could actually get her more engagement! whilst on holiday she could ge doing videos and reels showing off her clothes and how they are perfect for a family holiday, running on the beach and having a fun time. She could be posting BLW related content such as tips on how to do BLW when away from home .

I just find it so sad she was in her bikini (looking great) in her kitchen while her kids were away on holiday. She doesn’t seem to realise she could have been in her bikini with them on the bloody beach?! She did this a couple of years ago too I’m sure. It’s sad for her and the kids. Also remain baffled she doesn’t speak to her parents due to being abused but allows them to see the kids, alone, frequently.

If anything her taking advantage of the fact she is on a holiday could actually get her more engagement! whilst on holiday she could ge doing videos and reels showing off her clothes and how they are perfect for a family holiday, running on the beach and having a fun time. She could be posting BLW related content such as tips on how to do BLW when away from home .
such a good point - a missed opportunity and shining example of a very narrow mindset. I hope those kids have a lovely time, at least one of their parents has the good sense to keep family relationships in check

Ok since I’m going straight to hell anyway, why is her face so… weird? It’s like so lumpy and doughy and just, weird?

Ok since I’m going straight to hell anyway, why is her face so… weird? It’s like so lumpy and doughy and just, weird?
Yes!!!! 100%. It’s almost like she’s has some dodgy cosmetic surgery… it’s her upper lip I think? Her face is a also a really strange shape, puffy and greasy. All of that together is… odd. I think she also has a bit of a lisp.

Yes!!!! 100%. It’s almost like she’s has some dodgy cosmetic surgery… it’s her upper lip I think? Her face is a also a really strange shape, puffy and greasy. All of that together is… odd. I think she also has a bit of a lisp.
Didn’t she get lip fillers and Botox a little while ago?

Ok .. so I’m on my way to hell anyway so I agree 🤣 She reminds of the shark from Shark Tale 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.