Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatsnot

Her rant in the car the other night did really make me feel for her though. She really is advocating for busy mums. We've all experienced how stressful it is when your underfloor heating breaks and you have to look after your own children for a whole hour and a half before your husband gets home from work and takes over doing absolutely everything as usual.. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10

bexxy12345

I don’t even know where to start today!

She doesn’t have time to work yet is wasting time on her (not so) ‘personal’ instagram.

She’s a marketing ‘expert’ but cannot see the problem with the reach is that she’s inconsistent and random with content that includes ALOT of stuff totally irrelevant to her page and therefore the majority of her audience.

She KEEPS posting the personal/fitness stuff that clearly only 1300 of her 287,000 are interested in because that’s all that have followed her to her (not so)’personal’ page.

CONSTANT links on every post is known to limit reach.

Mentioning the Stephen Bartlett podcast (again!) as if that information about eating the same food and plateau weight loss was news to her…..even though she harped on about it the other day as apparently a follower had told her. (I feel she’s desperate for Stephen to notice her as she always name drops him!)

Not to mention her mugging off her followers with her fabricated tales of woe and obviously forgetting she painted a childhood full of abuse but yet chooses to leave her children with and go on holiday with (probably financed by) the abusive parents that she says she would not have anything to do with again!

Then there is the constant bloody moaning, she’s ill (worst advert for her fitness regime/lifestyle ever!), Annabelle’s naughty, the boys don’t sleep, she’s the only one who does anything, Steve’s useless, she wants a new car/bigger house, must de clutter but look what I bought blah blah blah

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Thegirlwhouk

I have an autistic son and I just have a sixth sense for it I think. It's everything about him that makes me suspect. I feel sorry for the little guy, she just makes out that he's hard work. He's probably struggling and needs a more supportive and understanding mother.

She also shouldn't be putting the boys online in just nappies etc anymore. They are nearly 4 and deserve far more privacy than she gives them.

Reactions: 8

Whatsnot

This is one of the times that it really shows that she has no real friends and it does make me feel really sad for her. Don't tell random strangers on the internet that your mother in law upset you when discussing a private matter regarding your children so she came round with flowers to apologise. It's not normal behaviour to need to share that with strangers. She has a void in her life that she desperately tries to fill with online activity but will only be filled by finding a meaningful friendship with a real person. I do think it would do her mental health the world of good to spend time with people outside of her home and her immediate family circle.

Reactions: 7

Whatsnot

I've never known anyone talk about such mundane details of every day life as though it's unbelievably interesting information. The things she describes as making her days 'SO crazy', are the things just about every adult I know does day in day out ON TOP OF having real high pressure jobs, social commitments, social lives. She said she's made the difficult decision to close a personal IG page because it's just too much 'stress and pressure'. She's talking at length about how her body needs to rest because she did some gardening. It's almost like she's a parody account but I don't know what she's a parody of. I wish there were more people on this thread because she could be one hell of a case study for what happens when a very lonely person with very few real life social contacts becomes heavily dependent on social media and fosters themselves a very contradictory victim complex.

• Haha

Ridandroo

Chatty Member
Cut her some slack guys, her day is shorter than anyone else’s because she has to do the school run.

• Haha

Ridandroo

Chatty Member
trying to get her steps in with 3 kids whilst they are sat on the floor… take them for a walk round the park ffs

Scootinginheels

OOTD (everyday) sports socks, shiny leggings, skin tight top, oversized hoodie all in greige colour palate. Repeat x infinity. What’s the point?!

Whenever she talks I can’t help but look at her odd teeth. She reminds me of an orca.

• Haha
Only a few months ago she was going on about being more sustainable, not buying shit, investing in better quality clothes. Fast forward and she’s flogging any old shit from any fast fashion brand trying to make that 0.1% aff money. Literally days ago she wasn’t going to post her exercise videos and keep them on her personal channel and every time I open Instagram I have to watch her tits bouncing around in the kitchen. Pick a lane, stay in it.

• Haha

Delly_bop

I actually have to unfollow ...she genuinely believes she is a gym influencer. Why are we seeing you squash your arse into gym leggings on a baby lead weaning page and posing at yourself.
If she was a pancake she would eat herself !

• Haha
Can’t believe how thrifty she is. She doesn’t buy anything for her house, gives all her kids toys away and only buys herself 38 items of clothes a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

bubugada

They start school in September don’t they if they’re turning 4 this month!
Yep and as a teacher this mortifies me. She should be getting them school ready - toilet training, eating with proper cutlery, maybe even wearing clothes during the day(crazy, I know!) and having some rules they need to follow (and hear no if they do not) as well as a proper bedtime routine as tired children are THE WORST. More worried about getting her steps in and organising her capsule wardrobe 🙄🙄🙄

SazzaD

So she won't eat a brownie that a tiny caterpillar has crawled on but she will eat a cake that was half eaten by a cat?

• Haha
If I had read something upsetting that had been written about my children online, after putting my children online, I would be gutted and learn a lesson to never show them online again until they are old enough to fully understand and consent! I’m a bit flabbergasted that she’s read these things about them and continued to post photos of them 🤔