Baby Led Weaning Cookbook #3 Natalie Led Moaning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They start school in September don’t they if they’re turning 4 this month!
Yep and as a teacher this mortifies me. She should be getting them school ready - toilet training, eating with proper cutlery, maybe even wearing clothes during the day(crazy, I know!) and having some rules they need to follow (and hear no if they do not) as well as a proper bedtime routine as tired children are THE WORST. More worried about getting her steps in and organising her capsule wardrobe 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Yep and as a teacher this mortifies me. She should be getting them school ready - toilet training, eating with proper cutlery, maybe even wearing clothes during the day(crazy, I know!) and having some rules they need to follow (and hear no if they do not) as well as a proper bedtime routine as tired children are THE WORST. More worried about getting her steps in and organising her capsule wardrobe 🙄🙄🙄
I know her priorities are all about her and everyone else is down the pecking order when she can be bothered. I wonder if her awful abusive parents will do the boys birthday again like last year as she can’t be bothered!

I reckon her boys are probably ND you know. No issues of course but a lot of what she says about them makes me wonder. Especially the one with the much thinner hair. I think they will all find them starting school quite a challenge!

I reckon her boys are probably ND you know. No issues of course but a lot of what she says about them makes me wonder. Especially the one with the much thinner hair. I think they will all find them starting school quite a challenge!
I have wondered about this too. Hopefully she is aware and will get them help of they need it.

What’s ND? I’ll probably realise once I know haha

I’ve always thought he could be Autistic with the not wanting to wear trousers, delayed toilet training, I noticed he stims when he helps make the food too! Can’t imagine she would actually notice as it’s not about her….

Reactions: 2
I noticed he stims a lot. You would think nursery will have pointed these things out.

When she was talking about carrying them etc the other day…..if it’s causing you physical issues you need to start saying no.

Reactions: 3
I have an autistic son and I just have a sixth sense for it I think. It's everything about him that makes me suspect. I feel sorry for the little guy, she just makes out that he's hard work. He's probably struggling and needs a more supportive and understanding mother.

She also shouldn't be putting the boys online in just nappies etc anymore. They are nearly 4 and deserve far more privacy than she gives them.

Reactions: 8
The queen of buying any old tat off of Amazon and clothes off of the fast fashion retailers worries about plastic packaging in the supermarkets. Stick a fork in me!

• Haha
Jesus can we stop with the bloody weetabix! Shoving a different sauce or spread on top every week does not make a ‘recipe’

• Haha
And also with just wearing leggings the whole time. My husband would divorce me if all I wore were leggings!

Does she ever stop moaning 🙄🙄

Seriously, there’s so many parents out there that have to do this on their own regardless how ill they are! Me included 🙄 She literally gets most of the day on her own while the kids are at school ….

Reactions: 1