Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bubugada

Sacrificed her life to helping others... dramatic much.
Hahahaha! Mother Teresa right there!

There was zero ‘backlash’ here as most of us obvious missed it so I love that she’s getting some criticism over her content via messages.

Why is she filming her poor daughter again and clearly without her consent or possibly even going against her wishes as Annabelle spots the camera and turns it off!!! It’s just abusive!

twinmumma2019

How old are her twins now? I'm sure they're not much younger than mine, I can't believe they've still got dummies and are in nappies

The girl who

400 cals on a walking pad? Either her watch is bullshit or she has spent hours on the thing, but surely not when she’s that busy she struggles to shower.
That’s equivalent to around 10,000 steps which I manage in a day! And I walk everywhere so she must have been on there awhile 😬
---
Also shouldn’t this be an ad? Swear he gifted it to her 🫢

Attachments

Strikeapose18

Yeah I thought the post about owning 7 was clearly a brag…same as her buying that ridiculously overpriced pan. She seems to want to simultaneously brag about how much she’s spending whilst also laughing about not being able to pay her bills. Make it make sense honestly.

RAEGIRL

I reckon her boys are probably ND you know. No issues of course but a lot of what she says about them makes me wonder. Especially the one with the much thinner hair. I think they will all find them starting school quite a challenge!
I have wondered about this too. Hopefully she is aware and will get them help of they need it.

Treesy19

VIP Member
It’s just one of those things that you see other people’s kids doing with such apparent ease and just want to get your own there 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ I swore with my second I wouldn’t get as anxious about it as I did with my first and yet here I am 😂
My second has been harder yes. I had just assumed the second would be up for an easier ride of it given they’re always looking at what big sibbers is up to. But no. My youngest was 3 and 3/4 before he even agreed to take a piss on a potty or toilet!

Delly_bop

They are almost 3 1/2 , with dummies , baby cups and in nappies. Her laziness knows no bounds. I'm sure she'll be looking to ship them out to nursery come September, she'll need to hurry on they toilet training

Onceupatime

VIP Member
I find her strange……she over shared inappropriate info, pulls the strangest faces and the fact she seeks validation from strangers is just so sad!!

The girl who

I find it quite sad that Annabel starts secondary school in a few years, Natalie still treats her like a baby it’s not Annabel’s fault at all but kids can be really mean 😢 I just hope that she thought about that x

I've never known anyone talk about such mundane details of every day life as though it's unbelievably interesting information. The things she describes as making her days 'SO crazy', are the things just about every adult I know does day in day out ON TOP OF having real high pressure jobs, social commitments, social lives. She said she's made the difficult decision to close a personal IG page because it's just too much 'stress and pressure'. She's talking at length about how her body needs to rest because she did some gardening. It's almost like she's a parody account but I don't know what she's a parody of. I wish there were more people on this thread because she could be one hell of a case study for what happens when a very lonely person with very few real life social contacts becomes heavily dependent on social media and fosters themselves a very contradictory victim complex.
She reminds of other Instahun Charlotte Louise Taylor who is also an eternal victim of having to cook or take her kids to school or some other life activity other people some how manage. They should all try talking to each other instead of their phones.

Tree_

VIP Member
As. If she's been sick 8 times. bullshit. So you're sick 8 times. But you can still write a text. Crop it and put it to your Instagram stories. If you're Ill enough to be sick 8 times then nah.

Strikeapose18

It’s another project she doesn’t need to do, and nobody else needs her to do…but she’ll spend months telling everyone how busy she is because of it.