Baby Led Weaning Cookbook #3 Natalie Led Moaning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t say no to them by all accounts of what she has shared. I remember her showing angry twin lobbing something like a paint brush or something from the kitchen counter onto the floor and she didn’t say no to him just picked it up herself.

This will haunt my dreams
Lmao she's my sleep paralysis demon. It's a disgrace that the weirder looking twin still has his dummy. With her genetics I'd want to give him every opportunity to look normal. He'll end up with an awful jawline

Reactions: 1
She's so full of it. Flipping between the law is involved and solicitors. Neither is true.
Sending messages to someone is harassment. Talking about a public figure online where they have to go out of their way to read it like on tattle is definitely not. She's trying to scare people.

Reactions: 2
She’s gone straight to the ‘U.K. police hate crime department’ apparently.

to be fair I don’t agree with nasty comments about children’s looks (though I have commented on children being overweight before, but that is a comment about the parenting that’s caused that) - but SHE is the one who has put her kids online for the world to see. Maybe the first thing to do would be to stop doing that?
---
She won’t get very far!

Reactions: 1
She’s gone straight to the ‘U.K. police hate crime department’ apparently.

to be fair I don’t agree with nasty comments about children’s looks (though I have commented on children being overweight before, but that is a comment about the parenting that’s caused that) - but SHE is the one who has put her kids online for the world to see. Maybe the first thing to do would be to stop doing that?
---
She won’t get very far!

What’s ironic is that she’s much more bothered about this than the fact that she regularly posts pictures and videos of her half naked children for all the paedos to enjoy.

How about her very own self posting embarrassing videos of her very own children?

One in particular springs to mind where Annabelle clearly and audibly said ‘stop filming’ or something to that effect and she just kept going and then posted it for masses to see!

Reactions: 4
If I had read something upsetting that had been written about my children online, after putting my children online, I would be gutted and learn a lesson to never show them online again until they are old enough to fully understand and consent! I’m a bit flabbergasted that she’s read these things about them and continued to post photos of them 🤔

Reactions: 6
My absolutely pet peeve is Instahuns telling me not to believe everything you see on Instagram despite them portraying that narrative that everything is great.