Baby Led Weaning Cookbook #3 Natalie Led Moaning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think the world would end if she regurgitated a few reels for a couple of days. Put a spin on it ‘my kids favourite meals from my apps’. I don’t think anyone would notice and I don’t think they’d care.

Reactions: 1
Does she ever stop moaning 🙄🙄

Seriously, there’s so many parents out there that have to do this on their own regardless how ill they are! Me included 🙄 She literally gets most of the day on her own while the kids are at school ….
Agree and trying to hide it behind the letting people know they’re not alone…like her daily whinging is a public service.
Also stop saying you’re at deaths doors when you have a bloody cold.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Why is everything a skims dupe? It’s a plain black t shirt love. Been around for years.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is everything a skims dupe? It’s a plain black t shirt love. Been around for years.
Yep was just thinking that’s not an adanola “dupe” it’s just a grey hoody from a different place.

The affiliate links are just beyond cringey and very desperate!

She's moaning about how cold it is... and the twins have on tee shirts and thin fleecy jacket things that aren't even done up. Steve is wearing a full on proper coat done right up to the top. They must be freezing.

The story of the daughter on her bike. Everything this family does just seems so joyless

I find it quite sad that Annabel starts secondary school in a few years, Natalie still treats her like a baby it’s not Annabel’s fault at all but kids can be really mean 😢 I just hope that she thought about that x

Another basket full of tit clothing - the way she can’t understand what capsule means…

and the potato waffle pie looks rank

Reactions: 4
Ahhh the neighbour stuff! She is SO inappropriate. Does she realise people around her don’t live under rocks and could quite easily see what she says. Ratting out the other neighbours for thinking they are weird too lolllllll I cannot

Ahhh the neighbour stuff! She is SO inappropriate. Does she realise people around her don’t live under rocks and could quite easily see what she says. Ratting out the other neighbours for thinking they are weird too lolllllll I cannot
Literally is exactly what I was thinking! I’m not gonna lie, the other neighbour sounds really horrible. They’re probably just trying to make conversation as they are the new people and the neighbour there is being really sarcastic 😳 there’s a reason that she doesn’t have many friends and I think she’s just shown her true colours

Literally is exactly what I was thinking! I’m not gonna lie, the other neighbour sounds really horrible. They’re probably just trying to make conversation as they are the new people and the neighbour there is being really sarcastic 😳 there’s a reason that she doesn’t have many friends and I think she’s just shown her true colours
I hadn’t even seen the rest of the stories! That neighbour sounds like an absolute dick and there she is lapping it up 🤦🏼‍♀️

She’s got anxiety about spending money and doesn’t want to spend money on Easter…….how much money has she spent on clothes recently for her “capsule” wardrobe 🤣 she’s bleeping clueless!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
OOTD (everyday) sports socks, shiny leggings, skin tight top, oversized hoodie all in greige colour palate. Repeat x infinity. What’s the point?!

Whenever she talks I can’t help but look at her odd teeth. She reminds me of an orca.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've not commented for ages as she blocked me 🤣 she's been popping up on Facebook though and I forgot how much I dislike her makeup! The bronzer/blush on her cheeks is awful, just highlights her strange face.

She’s got anxiety about spending money and doesn’t want to spend money on Easter…….how much money has she spent on clothes recently for her “capsule” wardrobe 🤣 she’s bleeping clueless!
Would appear she’s anxious about spending money on anyone else…herself is fine though.