Baby Led Weaning Cookbook #3 Natalie Led Moaning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she has to do the school run for her own children?! Poor thing!!! Is it only obvious to everyone else on the planet that the partner working from home has more flexibility and therefore will be doing that as they’re not restricted by their contracted hours? My god she leads a miserable existence. Talk to your husband!!

Reactions: 3
Why is she posting her child in just a nappy 🤦‍♀️
I know i just think it’s wrong to do that. Also…..the boys are 4 this month you’d think she’d keep trying to toilet train them. She seems lazy with doing things like that or for the kids 🤷🏻‍♀️

I know i just think it’s wrong to do that. Also…..the boys are 4 this month you’d think she’d keep trying to toilet train them. She seems lazy with doing things like that or for the kids 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh wow I knew they were 3 but couldn’t remember how long ago they were 3, my son was 3 and 3 months when he was trained which I kept getting told was “late”

Oh wow I knew they were 3 but couldn’t remember how long ago they were 3, my son was 3 and 3 months when he was trained which I kept getting told was “late”
3 years and 3 months isn’t late I wouldn’t say. I hope I don’t offend anyone, I just would have thought she’d try again

Reactions: 2
3 years and 3 months isn’t late I wouldn’t say. I hope I don’t offend anyone, I just would have thought she’d try again
It didn’t bother me what people were saying, I knew he’d get there at some point and it also meant he’s never had any accidents! But nearly 4 must be considered late unless any additional needs, they’ll be going to school in September!

How are they nearly 4?!!! I think she needs a bit of reality, makes out that it’s completely out of the norm to have 3 kids and that she can’t possibly do anything with them around. It’s mental. How is it impossible for them all to be looked after by one of their parents? She needs to get some friends and a hobby.

Reactions: 1
They’ll be starting school in September and she’s posting them half naked for 1000’s of people to see. So gross. She finally seems to have stopped posting her daughter so much.

I hate say but I think she is writing a book, I think I could see on her blurred pic on her computer

This is one of the times that it really shows that she has no real friends and it does make me feel really sad for her. Don't tell random strangers on the internet that your mother in law upset you when discussing a private matter regarding your children so she came round with flowers to apologise. It's not normal behaviour to need to share that with strangers. She has a void in her life that she desperately tries to fill with online activity but will only be filled by finding a meaningful friendship with a real person. I do think it would do her mental health the world of good to spend time with people outside of her home and her immediate family circle.

Reactions: 7
Bought not brought. Bought not brought. Bought not brought. I’ll say it a little louder Natalie, BOUGHT NOT BROUGHT.

Reactions: 4
I thought it was a ‚no buy January’? Obviously it’s allowed when you try to be an eco warrior out of a sudden.

Reactions: 2
She has really peed me off. Telling her followers that if they join up to TopCashback they'll get £10 credit using her link, but not telling them that she'll get £30! So sneaky!!

I like TopCashback btw I've used it every day for the past 4 years. I've earnt nearly £1k cashback. If you need a link don't use hers, ask for mine 🤣🤣🤣

1000015709.jpg

---
How do you edit an messege on a thread ?
I don't think you can after a certain amount of time has passed