Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatsnot

Taking and then sharing a of yourself in your period pads for attention. And filming yourself grimacing/pouting in Costa. I've said it before and I'll say it again, she really REALLY needs communication and friendships with real life people.

Reactions: 5

The girl who

The most recent video on her stories of her dancing is so cringe. SO CRINGE.
So cringe so so so bad 🙃

I do feel like she’s very lonely, which is why she shares as much as she does on Instagram and acts the way that she does

But to be honest, I wouldn’t want to be friends with someone who is as judgemental as she is

Ridandroo

Chatty Member
Manners should be taught via the national curriculum? PARENTS should teach their children manners ffs.

MuthaCuppa

Chatty Member
One of her recipe reels just came up on my feed and she has informed us all of how to make….toasties.
Although apparently I still have to subscribe to see the full recipe of these revolutionary snacks.

• Haha

bexxy12345

Seriously her stories today about the boys birthdays……..you actually kidding me.

They need a day all about them and it’s important to be present………..

did she or did she not send them off a few years ago on their birthdays to the grandparents house? Where the grandparents did them a cake etc and she wasn’t even there? Wasn’t that the same year they got absolutely no presents? when Annabelle was spoilt rotten and had a day out to a theme park! Seriously it’s like she is so full of shite she even believes it herself. Why do people not see her for the absolute narcissist she is?

Ridandroo

Chatty Member
OOTD (everyday) sports socks, shiny leggings, skin tight top, oversized hoodie all in greige colour palate. Repeat x infinity. What’s the point?!

Whenever she talks I can’t help but look at her odd teeth. She reminds me of an orca.
i hope you mean sports socks (adidas dupe), shiny leggings (gymshark dupe), skin tight top (skims dupe) and oversized hoodie (adanola dupe). Because no other companies made these clothes before the ones listed, remember.

• Haha

bubugada

Nope, she does not stop moaning(but ‘the trolls’ are moaning about her moaning so we are the hypocrites). Everything is always the hardest, every age is the hardest, the 3 kids is the hardest, her job is the hardest, she does everything and has no time for anything and also she loves minimalist life and decluttering but also she is so grateful and she is so well off and her dreams are now a reality and her job gives her so much flexibility and she buys new things every single day (aff). Make it make sense.

• Haha

Jdm

Has anyone seen the what I eat in a day videos? That's not calorie deficit, that's starvation! She only wants one proper meal a day...I hope none is following her advice on this...and hence another unqualified dietitian given poor advice (to new mums!!!)

Whatsnot

So she's taken her daughter to the park to play with a friend. The other child's mum is with them but she's sat watching from her car whilst talking into her phone to strangers? Her behaviour is honestly so bizarre. Does she have any real world contact with adults beyond Steve (who does absolutely nothing to help her) and her parents (who abused her)?

• Wow
Nobody, absolutely nobody, not a single person on this earth wants to see the inside of your child’s mouth full of food. Log. Out. Of. Instagram.

Thegirlwhouk

Belle at that tiny table and eating in front of the TV from a plastic bowl with hair all in her face... She doesn't even have a knife... Just a fork 🫣

Yep. You've really sold me your lifestyle Natalie.

My kids had nuggets chips and peas for tea but they sat at a proper table with proper cutlery and a real plate. We talked and didn't watch TV.... It wasn't hard. I just bunged some things in the oven!!!

Reactions: 4

Strikeapose18

Her version of empathy is everybody feeling sorry for her because she’s the busiest person in the world, and also the most ill, the most tired and the most hard working with the worst husband and parents.
kids don’t give a shit about that stuff.

Whatsnot

What is with the talking stories this morning where she's showing every single one of her teeth when she speaks? Imagine expecting your husband (who works full time) to take your three children out by himself at the weekend because you so urgently need to get on with your extremely important work, but then spend time filming yourself talking utter shite.

moreteavicarXoXo

Chatty Member
She needs to stop posting stupid reels and get that dummy out her kids mouth. That’s got to be affecting his teeth. Nothing against dummy’s both my kids had them but he’s 3 now he’s not a baby.